Phillip Schofield

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He had better be able to back it up with objective evidence and other testimony unless he wants to be sued for defamation. Even if he's banking on Philip having no appetite for more drama, it may be he would fight it because of all the women in his life that have been left reeling with the events over the past week or so.
That’s why he’s gunning for the the this morning boss etc …
Big cover up allegedly … other people being sacked for saying non PC stuff but inappropriate relationship not addressed or suspended while investigating.
They didn’t want Holly and Phil gone .. because they are the cash cow .. allegedly… even stayed after the Queens Funeral debacle … being protected on every level …
Schofield has no support from former fellow staff and co workers only push back .. so it’s not a good look .. yes can’t defame anybody without proof …
The lad in question I feel for … something looks off however we look at it but proof needed for sure I agree
Unless Eamonn and Dan have their lawyers guidance

That’s why he’s gunning for the the this morning boss etc …
Big cover up allegedly … other people being sacked for saying non PC stuff but inappropriate relationship not addressed or suspended while investigating.
They didn’t want Holly and Phil gone .. because they are the cash cow .. allegedly… even stayed after the Queens Funeral debacle … being protected on every level …
Schofield has no support from former fellow staff and co workers only push back .. so it’s not a good look .. yes can’t defame anybody without proof …
The lad in question I feel for … something looks off however we look at it but proof needed for sure I agree
Unless Eamonn and Dan have their lawyers guidance
As well as defamation there is also some right to privacy - but there is a protected right to "opinion" which is how so many columnists get away with a little more. If you want to put something "out there" with no possibility of legal ramification at all - including secrecy legislation - it has to be said in parliament - this is Parliamentary Privilege. So you would need a like-minded MP on board. Which if there is any real possibility of a massive cover-up by ITV - which could not be revealed in any other way - could be a remote possibility. But very remote.

As well as defamation there is also some right to privacy - but there is a protected right to "opinion" which is how so many columnists get away with a little more. If you want to put something "out there" with no possibility of legal ramification at all - including secrecy legislation - it has to be said in parliament - this is Parliamentary Privilege. So you would need a like-minded MP on board. Which if there is any real possibility of a massive cover-up by ITV - which could not be revealed in any other way - could be a remote possibility. But very remote.
Yeah I’m thinking class action for the colleagues that were allegedly “bullied “ by Schofield and no help or acknowledgment
Or Eamonn has his lawyers advice ..

Without the Schofield “issue “ the Sun describing day time tv cosyness myth

Yeah I’m thinking class action for the colleagues that were allegedly “bullied “ by Schofield and no help or acknowledgment
Or Eamonn has his lawyers advice ..
Or Eamonn is sitting on proof? Or it's going to an interview with a lot of hype and not much substance? But if Holmes is sitting on any proof of anything involving anything illegal with a minor then he will shoot himself in the foot unless he took it to the police before?

Or Eamonn is sitting on proof? Or it's going to an interview with a lot of hype and not much substance? But if Holmes is sitting on any proof of anything involving anything illegal with a minor then he will shoot himself in the foot unless he took it to the police before?
He’s talking about bullying at This morning .. he’s not touching anything else

for a whopping great fee...Like a rat on a dead animal.
He and Ruth are really nice people … they are are so well thought of from all their friends back stage at This morning…
and he said Ruth is supporting that lad and he’s got no money to fight the lawyers that Schofield has … thousands an hour

That’s it from me … 👍

Reading Digital Spy, a number saying Eamon must need the money as he is out there giving interviews. Seems they must not know about Ruth and her fashion empire on QVC.

One even said he was an immigrant who should be sent back to where he came from. This was answered by he is from Belfast which is part of the UK, so then just send him back to Belfast. 😂

It's funny but I only ever used to watch This Morning on Fridays and during the summer when Eamonn and Ruth hosted. I never could stand the smug and arrogant Pip, and the vacuous and giggly Holly.
I agree I only watched on Fridays until they left. I don’t get all the hyperbole around Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary so I won’t watch anyway. Part three of Eamon’s interview is on tonight, I won’t miss it.

Reading Digital Spy, a number saying Eamon must need the money as he is out there giving interviews. Seems they must not know about Ruth and her fashion empire on QVC.

One even said he was an immigrant who should be sent back to where he came from. This was answered by he is from Belfast which is part of the UK, so then just send him back to Belfast. 😂
Yes ridiculous beyond words!

Oh, now according to the DM, the young man was given a financial settlement from ITV.🤦🏻‍♀
Last thing I saw is he's no longer going to be an ambassador for the prince's trust.

If it is proved the young man had a financial settlement that came from ITV, they may be in a spot of bother themselves!
Pandora’s box and a right shower ….

Clearly, for me, Holmes has an another agenda he is pursuing against ITV. He is nobody’s fool and he will be well versed in what he can and cannot say in terms of any risk of being sued for slander. The bitterness in him is plain to see over how he was dispensed with along with his wife from the show. And in his case from ITV completely and mainstream television in general. I haven’t seen his wife doing any interviews about this particular issue, which is an interesting point to dwell on if that is indeed the case.

Schofield is far from my cup of tea. He has always come across to me as an unpleasant and vanity driven character, and one I’m not particularly interested in watching for that reason. Equally, Holmes is not showering himself in glory going after him in public. As far as we are aware, Schofield has done nothing legally wrong as the male in question was not under age. Morally, though, from his conduct reported, he has done wrong. But as I doubt he’ll ever work in prime time TV again, I think for a giant ego on legs that is punishment enough for him, unless of course, anything else comes to light in terms of any potential criminal charges.

Latest posts

Back