Phillip Schofield

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m not a morning TV watcher but I find it hard to believe people didn’t think it a bit strange that Phillip had this teenager accompany him to various events. There is a picture in the Mail of him, the teenager and Holly at some glitzy event.
I agree there is more to come out and it wouldn’t surprise me if the programme was cancelled.

There's reporting in the Observer today that one of the doctors used on the show to answer questions from viewers and talk about medical stuff, complained about a toxic culture on the show, and was subsequently managed out of the programme. I'm not aware of specific details as I don't watch the drivel. Rather have root canal surgery than watch or listen to these overpaid eejits. Same goes for Loose Women.

It's not a good look following on so closely after the brother was convicted and jailed.
I hope it dies down and he can reassess his life and next steps without a massive media pile-on.
Of course if it takes a darker turn with more evidence, all those involved will suffer the consequences in the court of public opinion.

It's not a good look following on so closely after the brother was convicted and jailed.
I hope it dies down and he can reassess his life and next steps without a massive media pile-on.
Of course if it takes a darker turn with more evidence, all those involved will suffer the consequences in the court of public opinion.
I feel sorry for PS’ mum, who also has the other son in prison now due to his “non-consensual” behaviour with under age children.
Makes you wonder if their behaviours are possibly genetic or if they experienced similar when young and it triggered something in adulthood ? (Amateur psychology).

At the mo I have some sympathy for Pip as his situation has escalated due to the Queen’s lying in state fiasco and his brother’s trial.

That will change If it emerges that he did groom the young man “MM”.

A few years ago there was a story about William Hague sharing a bedroom with a young male assistant whilst travelling. They couldn’t deny the fact of it but innocence was proclaimed and the aide quit. The press backed off quickly🤔

The plot deepens. Tabloids now saying the young man was not questioned by the higher ups, no one spoke to him at ITV. There is also a story coming out that after he was dumped and moved to another show, at the NTA*, he went up to the TM table and shouted loudly about what had gone on. Online people saying DM were covering their asses by saying he was 15 when he and Pip met, it was much younger single figure age.

* National TV Awards.
I've seen multiple people saying he met the chap when he was ten as PS was involved in a theatre group the lad was attending. I have also read that PS was friends with him on Twitter when he was 15. They also say that he was incredibly upset when the relationship went wrong and that Ruth then offered the lad a job on Loose Women as she was none too impressed with how things were being handled. Again, we are waiting for more than internet chatter on some aspects I guess. But, for me, this seems an awful lot of drama if things were believed by those involved to be totally above board. Lots of celebrities get involved with much younger partners and PS is a big-hitter and big name so being fired seems a bit weird if everything is totally healthy and wholesome. All very strange.

A few years ago there was a story about William Hague sharing a bedroom with a young male assistant whilst travelling. They couldn’t deny the fact of it but innocence was proclaimed and the aide quit. The press backed off quickly🤔
I think it was Liam Fox rather than William Hague

I think it was Liam Fox rather than William Hague
It was William Hague, the Liam Fox story was about him being accompanied on to numerous meetings etc.....by a friend/adviser who was not employed by government.

There is definitely more to this story .. definitely an undercurrent. Yes he’s lied and for some reason he’s been protected
I've seen multiple people saying he met the chap when he was ten as PS was involved in a theatre group the lad was attending. I have also read that PS was friends with him on Twitter when he was 15. They also say that he was incredibly upset when the relationship went wrong and that Ruth then offered the lad a job on Loose Women as she was none too impressed with how things were being handled. Again, we are waiting for more than internet chatter on some aspects I guess. But, for me, this seems an awful lot of drama if things were believed by those involved to be totally above board. Lots of celebrities get involved with much younger partners and PS is a big-hitter and big name so being fired seems a bit weird if everything is totally healthy and wholesome. All very strange.
this is the specture hanging over it all … and GB NEWS said … kiss and tell book “might “ happen from the lover of Schofield … somebody knows something .. it’s all very murky that’s for sure

The minute someone of note and influence is involved the kid gloves come out and everyone is intimidated into staying silent, or withdrawing anything they may have said publicly it seems to me looking over the sweep of history in my lifetime.
TV and politics seem to have learned precisely nothing from past scandals too numerous to mention. The "talent" must be protected at all costs. Explanations are accepted at face value, with no proper investigation. It is pretty tawdry.
I know that in this day of activists trying to get rid of those they disagree with the pendulum may have swung too far in the opposite direction, but at some point the authorities have to hold public figures to a higher standard instead of shielding and normalising behaviour that has even the appearance of being unsafe and unethical. I'm sure for some their reasoning is "there, but for the grace of god, go I".
Showbusiness is full of monstrous egos and entitlement of the worst kind. Politics is well-described as showbusiness for ugly people... so I think they are cut from similar cloth.
Not one of them seems capable of demonstrating the sense of duty and public service of the late queen. She must have found herself wallowing in a cess-pit from meeting so many politicians.
They are all out for what they can get and the half-decent ones get sidelined or walk away... in showbiz, but I'm chiefly thinking of politics.
It's open season on Philip Schofield who has been his own worst enemy. I'm not enjoying the spectacle at all, even though I understand it. I find Eamonn Holmes's almost savage glee very distasteful. I'm not saying defend the man, but at least wait for a fuller picture to emerge before dancing on the grave of his career at this point.

Another one that I heard was not nice when being caught by Ant and Dec … went absolutely spare … security pretending not to recognise them etc … the letters JC …. Not Jesus lol …. He’s been in the papers recently for being an **se … I’m not sure if it’s common knowledge so I’ll leave you to guess the initial and I won’t answer yes or no 😆

Another one that I heard was not nice when being caught by Ant and Dec … went absolutely spare … security pretending not to recognise them etc … the letters JC …. Not Jesus lol …. He’s been in the papers recently for being an **se … I’m not sure if it’s common knowledge so I’ll leave you to guess the initial and I won’t answer yes or no 😆
Would he be a bit friendly with a bloke called Harry?

It’s James Corden 😊

It’s James Corden 😊
The male Ellen DeGeneres it seems. Judging by stories you hear about his time on US telly.
The man is not without talent, but he loves himself to an insufferable level.

Unfortunately a lot of slebs at the heat of their fame get their heads turned.
I used to live quite centrally in London and one of the Not The Nine O'clock News stars came in. Tooting his horn so loudly it was spoiling other diners' meals.
By contrast: Ronnie Corbett out for Sunday dim sum in Chinatown was very lowkey; the actor who plays Phil Mitchell was in a local eatery with his family and was really nice; and so was Wayne Sleep when I was at an Italian restaurant in South Kensington.

Last edited:
Eamonn Holmes is going to spill the beans on GB news about PS and his controlling and coercive behaviour.😳
He had better be able to back it up with objective evidence and other testimony unless he wants to be sued for defamation. Even if he's banking on Philip having no appetite for more drama, it may be he would fight it because of all the women in his life that have been left reeling with the events over the past week or so.

He had better be able to back it up with objective evidence and other testimony unless he wants to be sued for defamation. Even if he's banking on Philip having no appetite for more drama, it may be he would fight it because of all the women in his life that have been left reeling with the events over the past week or so.
9pm to 11pm tonight with Dan Wootton. I'm getting the popcorn in... I usually do not touch GB News but I shall make in exception in the name of enormous curiousity.

Latest posts

Back