Philosophy TSV 18/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reading the Philosophy reviews on Amazon.com and it seems that Philosophy was bought by Coty and now the fragrances have been changed and are now watered down and don't smell the same. Can anyone confirm whether the Graces smell the same as they used to?

Online to buy now if anyone wants it (No easy pay yet)...

Philosophy 5 Piece Grace Luxury Gift Collection

QVC Price: £56.00
Today's Special Value Price :£39.96
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-5-P....206620.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-74-_-206620

They have photos and names mixed up.....I'd be worried people won't get right one!!!

TSV available now on Easypay but photos still mixed up so probably best to phone and order to ensure you get right one!

I've ordered online. Bought 'Pure Grace' or at least I hope I have. My OH recones to go off the description not the photo/colour. As it's a Christmas present for someone who hasn't use the range before, I'm not too bothered if it's the wrong one, but I hope it's 'Pure' though.

I am thinking of ordering the 'Amazing Grace' for myself, but I think about that overnight first, as I'm a newbie to the range too.

If I got one of each then it wouldn't matter if the wrong one was set because I would still get one each. And I'm not losing out on p&p savings by ordering tomorrow either.

I see the day & night face creams are online too for £45 plus p&p. Interested in this too.

I've ordered online. Bought 'Pure Grace' or at least I hope I have. My OH recones to go off the description not the photo/colour. As it's a Christmas present for someone who hasn't use the range before, I'm not too bothered if it's the wrong one, but I hope it's 'Pure' though.

I am thinking of ordering the 'Amazing Grace' for myself, but I think about that overnight first, as I'm a newbie to the range too.

If I got one of each then it wouldn't matter if the wrong one was set because I would still get one each. And I'm not losing out on p&p savings by ordering tomorrow either.

I see the day & night face creams are online too for £45 plus p&p. Interested in this too.

The Philosophy skincare is excellent, when they used to do TSV's including skincare I bought them constantly. Hope in a Jar did make a big difference to my skin. I'm not prepared to pay the full prices for the skincare though, I only buy QVC skincare when it's a TSV.

I had to go for this although I still have a Pure Grace fragrance unopened from last year.I hope the bag is as good as the boxes from previous years! I use one for keeping my sewing things in & another I covered with some pieces of wallpaper & use for makeup.

I ordered the Amazing Grace to give as a gift,the correct one arrived today and the case is really nice,I'm very pleased with it .
Lynn:mysmilie_7:

The Philosophy skincare is excellent, when they used to do TSV's including skincare I bought them constantly. Hope in a Jar did make a big difference to my skin. I'm not prepared to pay the full prices for the skincare though, I only buy QVC skincare when it's a TSV.

I also like Philosophy skin care a lot. I especially like the face serum "when hope is not enough" .it really does firm the skin and hides fine lines .I don't use it all the time but when I am going out somewhere fairly special.

They also do a very good eye cream.

I like the Grace perfume but it doesn't last on my skin.

I've never tried this range and am not tempted to this time. Not sure about the hairy guy presenter or convinced it will be as nice to use as all the other brands and perfumes I use. I also think it's blimmin cheek keep saying it is over a hundred quid of product when they have come to this figure by adding up the individual prices + £3.95 P&P for each product.

I've caved in and gone for Amazing Grace. Maybe if I layer it all up the fragrance will last a bit longer.

I have ordered the Amazing Grace TSV for a christmas present for DD, if she does not like it I will send it back but for price it is a great TSV.

I ordered the Amazing Grace set ...................... for myself. :wink:

I've ordered Pure. I usually buy the xmas set every year, I'm out of all the products and it's a decent price, so it's a no brainer.

I've never tried this range and am not tempted to this time. Not sure about the hairy guy presenter or convinced it will be as nice to use as all the other brands and perfumes I use. I also think it's blimmin cheek keep saying it is over a hundred quid of product when they have come to this figure by adding up the individual prices + £3.95 P&P for each product.
The £102.00 value was excluding P & P.

hes a sweetheart the philiosophy presenter when alisons not with him you can actually hear what he has to say

I gave in and ordered the Amazing Grace set before it sold out!

I also ordered the three piece Fresh Cream set as I have wanted to try it for ages, but that is on waitlist, so I may get it, I may not!

Latest posts

Back