OPI TSV 3.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 384
  • OPI TSV 4.jpg
    OPI TSV 4.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 330
  • OPI TSV 5.jpg
    OPI TSV 5.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 376
the round one from last year proved very popular thats why we got this one (if it is the tsv as its all i can see as one currently) & they are all indiviually boxed & i think its a crackign one
As always, you seem to feel the need to defend QVC and their deals etc from criticism! It does get a bit wearisome!

I’m sure you don’t mean to - or maybe you do! - be so contrary! 😉

But how do you know this is a cracking TSV when we don’t even know the price yet?!

I saw £21 and thought that was the price! Oh for the good old days when it would have been. Nice tsv though.
Haha me too! Wishful thinking!

And then I did a double take when I realised they meant £21 is meant to be the RRP of a single (boxed) bottle?!

Not long to wait now but I’m not hopeful on price. Opi nail polishes are around £6 less than the nail envy so I’d be surprised if this tsv is under £40. Six bottles of nail envy is a lot to get through so with them being individually boxed we'll be told what great stocking fillers and teacher gifts they are. I’m still 🤞for a good price.

Not long to wait now but I’m not hopeful on price. Opi nail polishes are around £6 less than the nail envy so I’d be surprised if this tsv is under £40. Six bottles of nail envy is a lot to get through so with them being individually boxed we'll be told what great stocking fillers and teacher gifts they are. I’m still 🤞for a good price.
the £39.98 + post price is the one i saw floating around on the QVC website but it wasnt live to buy

OPI 6 Piece Nail Envy Collection & Bag

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Nail all your looks this autumn with OPI's gorgeous six-piece edit of multi-tasking strengthening Nail Envy treatments, formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages to create an ideal conditioning base for your nails. Boasting four colourful shades and two neutral options, with a festive cosmetics bag to house your new collection, this hero set will help you achieve the look of healthy, natural nails with a timeless finish that'll make you the envy of all your friends this season!
  • Delivered to UK Mainland only
*A great saving: If you were to buy these items (excluding the bag) individually, directly from OPIUK.com you’d pay £126.60. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £82.67.
Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.
Shades for the season
- if you love trying out a variety of nail colours, then you'll adore this collection. Featuring four colourful shades including Hawaiian Orchard and Bubble Bath, as well as neutral shades Nail Envy Original and Nail Envy Sensitive and Peeling, this set is just perfect for freshening up your manicure for the new season.
Perfect for gifting - thinking ahead for a Secret Santa gift or a stocking filler? Housed in a festive cosmetics bag, this Nail Envy collection would make a lovely present for a fellow beauty buff.
Keep it fresh - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive a whole new collection of Nail Lacquers in different shades in 45 days' time at today's special price. It's a great way of changing up your nail look at a fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchard (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Samoan Sand (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Bubble Bath (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Pink to Envy (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Sensitive and Peeling (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Original (15ml)
  • 1 x gift bag
Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x I Mica Be Dreaming Nail Lacquer (15ml) - shimmery metallic
  • 1 x Clay Dreaming Nail Lacquer (15ml) - earthy purple
  • 1 x Peace of Mind Nail Lacquer (15ml) - shimmery natural hue
  • 1 x Red-Veal Your Truth Nail Lacquer (15ml) - warm red
  • 1 x Medi Take it All In Nail Lacquer (15ml) - purple
  • 1 x Midnight Mantra Nail Lacquer (15ml) - deep blue
How to use:

Nail Envy:
  • Apply two coats to your bare nail and then apply one coat every other day to maintain your treatment
  • After one week, remove the polish and start the process again, applying two coats
  • Can also be applied over your nail colour for added protection and shine
Nail Lacquers:
  • Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion
  • Start by applying one coat of base coat
  • Shake nail lacquer before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!)
  • Apply two thin coats to each nail
  • Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping
  • Lastly, apply top coat

OPI 6 Piece Nail Envy Collection & Bag

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Nail all your looks this autumn with OPI's gorgeous six-piece edit of multi-tasking strengthening Nail Envy treatments, formulated to help reduce the risk of splitting, peeling or breakages to create an ideal conditioning base for your nails. Boasting four colourful shades and two neutral options, with a festive cosmetics bag to house your new collection, this hero set will help you achieve the look of healthy, natural nails with a timeless finish that'll make you the envy of all your friends this season!
  • Delivered to UK Mainland only
*A great saving: If you were to buy these items (excluding the bag) individually, directly from OPIUK.com you’d pay £126.60. So, to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £82.67.
Nail polish professionals - featuring a signature wide brush with extra thin bristles to achieve smooth coverage in a single stroke, OPI's award-winning nailcare and high-quality formulas can be relied upon to deliver a beautiful-looking manicure every time.
Shades for the season
- if you love trying out a variety of nail colours, then you'll adore this collection. Featuring four colourful shades including Hawaiian Orchard and Bubble Bath, as well as neutral shades Nail Envy Original and Nail Envy Sensitive and Peeling, this set is just perfect for freshening up your manicure for the new season.
Perfect for gifting - thinking ahead for a Secret Santa gift or a stocking filler? Housed in a festive cosmetics bag, this Nail Envy collection would make a lovely present for a fellow beauty buff.
Keep it fresh - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive a whole new collection of Nail Lacquers in different shades in 45 days' time at today's special price. It's a great way of changing up your nail look at a fantastic price.

Contains:

• 1 x Nail Envy Hawaiian Orchard (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Samoan Sand (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Bubble Bath (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Pink to Envy (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Sensitive and Peeling (15ml)
  • 1 x Nail Envy Original (15ml)
  • 1 x gift bag
Auto Delivery drop contains:
  • 1 x I Mica Be Dreaming Nail Lacquer (15ml) - shimmery metallic
  • 1 x Clay Dreaming Nail Lacquer (15ml) - earthy purple
  • 1 x Peace of Mind Nail Lacquer (15ml) - shimmery natural hue
  • 1 x Red-Veal Your Truth Nail Lacquer (15ml) - warm red
  • 1 x Medi Take it All In Nail Lacquer (15ml) - purple
  • 1 x Midnight Mantra Nail Lacquer (15ml) - deep blue
How to use:

Nail Envy:
  • Apply two coats to your bare nail and then apply one coat every other day to maintain your treatment
  • After one week, remove the polish and start the process again, applying two coats
  • Can also be applied over your nail colour for added protection and shine
Nail Lacquers:
  • Properly prep your natural nail to ensure nail lacquer adhesion
  • Start by applying one coat of base coat
  • Shake nail lacquer before application to properly mix pigment (this will help avoid streakiness!)
  • Apply two thin coats to each nail
  • Brush some nail polish at the nail's free edge to cap the nail and help prevent chipping
  • Lastly, apply top coat
Thanks SCW. Great value, I have gone for the AD as is offer gives the best of nail care in the 1st drop and beautiful colours in the 2nd drop.

I ordered it too, but just wish they'd put the mat nail envy in the set as that is all my daughter can wear at work cos you can't tell you've got it on.

Latest posts

Back