Philosophy TSV 18/10/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah, I'm so envious of you all!! I adore Amazing Grace. However, I am still getting through last year's tsv. (I have a large toiletry stash!!) Maybe I will be on my last dregs in time for next year! I often use the perfume and/or body spray as an air freshener in the spare room and bathroom when we have guests!

I do this also, I have an emply spray perfume bottle and fill half with the body spray and half water. I spray the beds, airing cupboard and wardrobes. The bottle the body spray came in is naff and only works now and again so gave up using it as a body spray.

I've just treated myself to a Hope in a Jar (15ml for £4.99 from TKM) and it will do me just nicely, didn't need a full size pot anyway.
There are quiet a few LDenny and Elemis sets, some nails Ink single bottles, KHoppen very soft robes, Yankee, Neom and lovely doggie's coats.

I've just bought the HIAJ from TKMaxx thanks for the heads up. Lots of LD, nails inc and Rituals in my local branch today.

I'm still waiting impatiently for mine. I find TSVs turn up much faster than other orders so I expected this yesterday or today. No such luck.

Strike that, it did turn up the same day but not till 6 o'clock! Anyway, it's utterly gorgeous, love it. I really love Pure Grace.

I do this also, I have an emply spray perfume bottle and fill half with the body spray and half water. I spray the beds, airing cupboard and wardrobes. The bottle the body spray came in is naff and only works now and again so gave up using it as a body spray.

That's a great idea, think I'll give it a go too.

I've just treated myself to a Hope in a Jar (15ml for £4.99 from TKM) and it will do me just nicely, didn't need a full size pot anyway.
There are quiet a few LDenny and Elemis sets, some nails Ink single bottles, KHoppen very soft robes, Yankee, Neom and lovely doggie's coats.

I finally got to TK Maxx this afternoon - I got myself one of these to try and also a Philosophy Christmas gift set (The Cookie Exchange) amongst other thing. I initially intended to gift the set, but I might end up keeping it for myself. lol!

I finally got to TK Maxx this afternoon - I got myself one of these to try and also a Philosophy Christmas gift set (The Cookie Exchange) amongst other thing. I initially intended to gift the set, but I might end up keeping it for myself. lol!
My TKMaxx didn't have the Philosophy set so your TKMaxx not as bad you thought warwa :)
What's in the set and how much was it?

My TKMaxx didn't have the Philosophy set so your TKMaxx not as bad you thought warwa :)
What's in the set and how much was it?

It's got a 120ml Christmas Cookie shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, a 60ml Sweet Creamy Frosting body lotion & 12ml Sugar Sprinkles high-gloss, high-flavour lip shine.
I paid £14.99 for it, but I think it's worth £22.

Our TK max had loads of Leighton Denny yesterday but no Philosophy, they do a lovely almond shower gel, I think it's french but I can't remember it's name, it's in a brown bottle, it smells gorgeous, car nicer than locci almond stuff.
I also got some candles, not Yankee ( shock horror) I got some Alexa Yorke ones. They are in a short metallic holder and have three wicks. They burn brilliantly, have no smoke when you blow them out and the scent is wonderfull( Christmastime in the alps and Christmas in New York I think)
I would certainly get some more.
I just live TK Maxx for beauty and candles

Has anyone used their 'Hope In A Jar'? I opened mine tonight and it smells like marzipan. I really don't like it.
I was just wondering what everyone elses opinion was.

I had a bad allergic reaction to it. They did a sensitive version, not sure if they still do.

Warwa, I bought the Pure Grace option and I do like it, it is clean and fresh, but the smell does not last, it's probably gone about half an hour after putting it on.

That is the thing with Philosophy perfumes and body products, very very light fragrance which does not last. I always call it perfume for people who don't really like perfume.

Didn't someone post on here a long time ago that, to them, it smelled like "Satan's spunk" - I haven't used it for a couple of years and it does have a different scent to any other moisturiser I've ever tried. I didn't find it too bad and faded on my face, but in the pot it does have an odd smell. As long as the pot was sealed I suspect it's how it's meant to smell. It's a nice textured moisturiser if you prefer a light cream that disappears quickly, a good base for foundations I found.

Latest posts

Back