Philosophy TSV - 27/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm one happy bunny, will defo be buying this! I love the pure gace so will be happy to see this along with the new pefume:heart:

I couldn't see the clip it said it was a private video. Can someone detail what's in it please! :confused:

I 2nd this.

I am really hoping for something with Inner Grace, but know I am probably looking for a miracle.

I watched the video and when I went back to look at it again later it had gone.

Anyway the TSV choice of amazing or pure grace in which you get the shower gel, handwash, body lotion and roll on perfume and along with whichever you choose you get the new eternal grace fragrance along with the shower gel.

Anyway the TSV choice of amazing or pure grace in which you get the shower gel, handwash, body lotion and roll on perfume and along with whichever you choose you get the new eternal grace fragrance along with the shower gel.

This is almost the exact xmas TSV we got last year, except they had Unconditional Love as the fragrance. Obviously they think it's a winning formula! I must admit I bought last year's and use the roll on perfume oil as my travel fragrance fo rweekends away. Either it's very long lasting or I don't get out much, but I still have some left!

That's almost identical to last year. Jeez QVC are getting lazy!

Thank you Sazza!

Sorry about link not working. Methinks it may have been put up there a bit too early.

Has anyone else had the Philosophy TSV postcard through the mail with the free sample of Eternal Grace 3 in 1 shower gel? Got mine this afternoon - which is strange as I haven't ordered any Philosophy from Le Q in years...

Yes, I did too. Still won't be buying (although I really wanted this TSV). I'm trying to stick to my resolve - I used to be really sad and snap up every beauty TSV. So far this Christmas season I have managed to resist the BE, Decleor and Gatineau TSVs. The next test will be avoiding the Philosophy and Elemis TSVs. I don't actually (or literally) need any of it as I have a stockpile that will see me through the next yurr. Part of this is a need for me to tighten my belt (threat of redundancies at work) and part of me is still annoyed at Q for stuffing up an order in spectacular style a couple of months ago. Plus, you guys always help me to see sense. I do think QVC gets into your brain and fools you into thinking you need all of this carp.

Has anyone else had the Philosophy TSV postcard through the mail with the free sample of Eternal Grace 3 in 1 shower gel? Got mine this afternoon - which is strange as I haven't ordered any Philosophy from Le Q in years...

Not me...what is it like? I have Amazing Grace and Inner Grace (amongst many other presteegious literal fragrances in my perfuuuuuumed wardrobe for you!) and did try to see if John Lewis in Nottingham had it but alas no.

Last time I ordered x2 Amazing Grace sets that had the Unconditional Love in it which I really don't like and don't want to make that mistake again.

Any literal actual presteegious descriptions of Eternal Grace most welcome! :happy:

Not me...what is it like? I have Amazing Grace and Inner Grace (amongst many other presteegious literal fragrances in my perfuuuuuumed wardrobe for you!) and did try to see if John Lewis in Nottingham had it but alas no.

Last time I ordered x2 Amazing Grace sets that had the Unconditional Love in it which I really don't like and don't want to make that mistake again.

Any literal actual presteegious descriptions of Eternal Grace most welcome! :happy:

I am off for a bath n huurrrrwash in the next few mo-mos so I will report back whence I haz washed my bonce and undercarriage :wait:. It's a nice sized sample sachet too at 15mls so I will give it some serious welly...

I am off for a bath n huurrrrwash in the next few mo-mos so I will report back whence I haz washed my bonce and undercarriage :wait:. It's a nice sized sample sachet too at 15mls so I will give it some serious welly...

Then leap forth fair Cavegirl to the barfroom with free sattchett in clutches and reporteth back henceforth tootsweet with complete literal actual report.

Don't forget to use it on the literal hurr and skin area for you so that the actual advanced formulation works properly. :nod:

Then leap forth fair Cavegirl to the barfroom with free sattchett in clutches and reporteth back henceforth tootsweet with complete literal actual report.

Don't forget to use it on the literal hurr and skin area for you so that the actual advanced formulation works properly. :nod:

Review of Philosophy's Eternal Grace - by Miss Cavey aged 30 yurrs and 11 months

I entered teh bathroomz at 19.03 precisely, excitedly clutching my literal actual trial sattchett of said product and prepared to complete a meticulous toilette.

At this point I should say I have used the Grace line before - Pure Grace - and quite liked it. For me it was a clean, uncomplicated fragrance.

I snipped open the sachet and sniffed. Nothing. Squoze some out - a slightly ozone-y, clean smelling but nothing much else. Washed hair with it - on lathering fragrance totally disappeared. Ditto on lathering on my sponge. Just no discernible fragrance at all. The card it came attached to suggests it is a bright citrus line with delicate florals. I honestly could smell none of that - it just, if anything smelled like cheap washing powder or washing up liquid.

It's almost an hour later, skin smells of nothing - hair is lank and unclean feeling. Now obviously it's just my personal reaction to it, and it's just the one product - other folks might love it. But I cannot see how any of the presenters will genuinely be able to ooh and ahh over something so wishy washy...

Oh dear.

Fin.

Dear Miss Cavey (aged 30 and 11 months),

Your review on said product is greatly appreciated and will be included in next months 'Which? Shower Gel for You' report. I was worried that it was a sweet, heavy smell but by the sounds of it the complete opposite!

Citrus sounds good to me and hope there is a lasting fragrance. If I use Pure, Amazing or Inner Grace I can smell the fragrance for hours.

Well there are still a few days left for Mr Postie to deliver me a sample so fingers crossed.

:grin:

Just had a shower using my free sample and have to agree with cavegirl, lots of bubbles but no smell!

Just had a shower using my free sample and have to agree with cavegirl, lots of bubbles but no smell!

Same here. I was hoping it was because I only used a small amount because my daughter wants to try it as well! Would love to have the perfume though cos I've been looking for something to replace my beloved Clinique Simply. Am considering buying two kits, one for my sister with Amazing Grace in it and one for me with Pure Grace.

Philosophy TSV

I've just ordered the Philosphy 6 piece TSV. It was showing as Today's TSV on the QVC homepage(obviously a mistake) but it has now reverted to Nails Inc
It was £44.40 and £5.45 p&p but on 3 easy pays
Item 222658
The choice is Pure or Amazing Grace
My account states"in process"

Latest posts

Back