Philosophy TSV - 27/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV on the web already

Philosophy Beauty of Grace 6 Piece Bath Body & Fragrance Collection.
Today's Special Value Price£44.40
QVC Price £54.00
Item Number 222658
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £14.80 plus P&P

Six-piece Beauty of Grace Collection from Philosophy. Features the brand new Eternal Grace fragrance, along with four uplifting bath and body products in a choice of Amazing Grace or Pure Grace. Each luxury collection comes with two gift boxes so you can split them up and treat loved ones to feel-good beauty.

Pure Grace option:

•1 x Eternal Grace Spray Fragrance (60ml) - new grace fragrance features a blend of Philosophy's classic clean, crisp notes with floral and bright citrus notes.
•1 x Eternal Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) - new fragrance-infused three-in-one bath product.
•1 x Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream (240ml) - lift your senses as the gentle formula works through your scalp and body.
•1 x Pure Grace Perfumed Body Lotion (240ml) - apply a generous amount onto skin with your fingertips and massage gently in circular motions.
•1 x Pure Grace Hand wash (225ml) - gently cleanses the hands leaving a beautiful Grace scent.
•1 x Pure Grace Concentrated Perfume Oil Roll-on (7.98ml) - roll onto your pulse points for a long-lasting scent.
•2 x flat-packed gift boxes

Amazing Grace option:

•1 x Eternal Grace Spray Fragrance (60ml)
•1 x Eternal Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion (240ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace Hand Wash (225ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace concentrated Perfume Oil Roll-on (7.98ml)
•2 x flat-packed gift boxes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.222658

Oops! I know I said I wouldn't but I saw the easy pay option and couldn't resist. Have ordered the Amazing Grace option - my favourite. I'm down to one bottle of perfume at the moment - L'Occitane's Peony which I think is odourless (but my sister can smell on me). I like to be able to smell my fragrance throughout the day. Does anyone know what the new one smells like?

Me too. Have gone for the Amazing Grace option. OH is getting it for me for Christmas. So glad about easy pays as really helps at this time of year!!

I got an email today "Love Philosophy? Get the next Today's Special Value early!".

I'm still not sure so I went to QVC US and read some of the reviews about Eternal Grace and they vary so much, from smelling like bug spray, citronella, to fresh, green and crisp.
It seems a bit like Marmite, love it or hate it. Many have said that the fragrance doesn't last long at all and others do. Everyone's body chemistry is different so the scent and it's staying power will vary from person to person anyway.

The presenter said that Citrus is the top note which fades quickly to floral, green, sandalwood and amber.

I watched this video (which is very irritating!) about Eternal Grace
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...philosophy-eternal-grace-spray-fragrance-2-oz

You will be relieved to know that this fragrance is not suitable for nurses and teachers!

:grin:

I got that email as well but don't think I'm going to bother unless I get a chance to smell the fragrance beforehand. I'm going to John Lewis on Thursday night. Anyone know if it's for sale there yet as it's not on their website?

My sister has mentioned that she would like a bottle of Amazing Grace for Christmas. I was toying with getting her this TSV for her gift but someone commented that it's not really getting her what she wants plus I'm running the risk of her not liking the new fragrance. On top of that she's not big on body lotion so I think this would be a real waste of money as a gift for her. I, on the other hand would use everything in there so maybe I could split it up by giving her the handwash, shower gel and then get her a bottle of perfume separately to go with it. Then again though, I wanted the Pure Grace option for myself. Nevermind Christmas is about giving not receiving!

Maybe I will sit tight on the day and see if there are any OTO's that I can grab!

I got that email as well but don't think I'm going to bother unless I get a chance to smell the fragrance beforehand. I'm going to John Lewis on Thursday night. Anyone know if it's for sale there yet as it's not on their website?

My sister has mentioned that she would like a bottle of Amazing Grace for Christmas. I was toying with getting her this TSV for her gift but someone commented that it's not really getting her what she wants plus I'm running the risk of her not liking the new fragrance. On top of that she's not big on body lotion so I think this would be a real waste of money as a gift for her. I, on the other hand would use everything in there so maybe I could split it up by giving her the handwash, shower gel and then get her a bottle of perfume separately to go with it. Then again though, I wanted the Pure Grace option for myself. Nevermind Christmas is about giving not receiving!

Maybe I will sit tight on the day and see if there are any OTO's that I can grab!

I think the new fragrance is launching in the TSV and is not going to be available elsewhere till after that.

I went to John Lewis in Nottingham and they didn't have it.

Not happy that Postie didn't bring me a sample....take note QVC....samples should have gone out to everyone!

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of the new Eternal Grace shower gel. I had a bit of a sniff of it convinced that I wouldn't like it as I really didn't like the last new fragrance Inner Grace when it came out.

I have to say that I was quite surprised as it was lovely. It's kind of like Amazing Grace with a hint of citrus. It's not harsh like Inner Grace but a very soft fragrance. I know it's only the shower gel so you probably don't get the full effect of a perfume but my first impressions are good.

I went to John Lewis in Nottingham and they didn't have it.

Not happy that Postie didn't bring me a sample....take note QVC....samples should have gone out to everyone!

Went to JL last night. They said that QVC have this as an exclusive and it won't be avaialblei to them until a year later! So if you want it grab it now. I still don't think I'm going to bother.

Did get a free gift with two purchases of Philosophy at JL last night - small tub of Hope in a jar, Philosophy gift bag and a lovely make up bag (not a big wow I know but nice to get something)

I got a sample sachet of the Eternal Grace 3-in-1 as well. I don't think I'll be buying the TSV though, have sooooo much perfume, shower and body stuff to get through.

No sample for me. So no way will I be buying the TSV even if I want it. My principals will not allow it!

Tried the sample in the bath this afternoon - quite nice, but I don't think I shall be buying :hi:

Latest posts

Back