Pigeon Toes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has just been comparing the two shades of carnation pink and antique fuchsia. She said the fuchsia one was more candy pink while the carnation is more of a fuchsia shade. She is driving me mad.

Never again on Kipling please.

She has just been comparing the two shades of carnation pink and antique fuchsia. She said the fuchsia one was more candy pink while the carnation is more of a fuchsia shade. She is driving me mad.

Never again on Kipling please.
For the sake of your sanity I suggest you watch something else.

Marie F doing the bags would be a great presenter IMO. She's always smartly dressed and very
pleasant and knows her stuff. And very natural and not pushy

Probably thinks it looks cutesy and coy. It justs adds to how uncomfortable she always looks. Despie the earnest nods to the camera and simpering smiles, her eyes are always steely. At least she dresses smartly but cant watch her for long.

If she stands like this often, on purpose, she is storing up a whole load of trouble for her knees and hips in later life.

They're all at it - this pigeon toed stance - Open any fashion /celebrity magazine and even Lorraine Kelly and Carole Vorderman (the dreadful twosome who are desperately trying to morph into their daughters) stand like little infant school girls.

Rather pathetic actually, as its extremely rare to find anyone over early teens who stands like this naturally. Years ago there would be corrective procedures endured at an early age to alleviate this problem.

They're all at it - this pigeon toed stance - Open any fashion /celebrity magazine and even Lorraine Kelly and Carole Vorderman (the dreadful twosome who are desperately trying to morph into their daughters) stand like little infant school girls.

Rather pathetic actually, as its extremely rare to find anyone over early teens who stands like this naturally. Years ago there would be corrective procedures endured at an early age to alleviate this problem.

you're right that it is very common. loads of fashion shoots with the very young models have them standing like that.

you're right that it is very common. loads of fashion shoots with the very young models have them standing like that.

Think you're right there janie, it gives the impression of a teenager, pigeon toed, with a finger in her mouth, dare i say

Almost as ridic as the LEGIONS of women who, every time they're photographed, do the "stand slightly at an angle with one leg bent in front of he other" pose.

You ain't fooling anyone girls. You still look fat.

Almost as ridic as the LEGIONS of women who, every time they're photographed, do the "stand slightly at an angle with one leg bent in front of he other" pose.

You ain't fooling anyone girls. You still look fat.
Funny i was taking photos of my daughter when she was
down at the weekend , and i told her to put one hand on her hip, must have picked it up from Q. You're advice is
even better Burly, but then you have studied a lot of models :whew:

Latest posts

Back