Pipa live breakage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_17: Can anyone remember Pipa(short hair-pre divorce) presenting a jewellery show (can't remember the brand)& pulling at a bracelet only for it to break...beads everywhere!? The designer's face was a picture and she kept wittering on about some rubbish or other!! Never saw that brand again. I can only imagine his fury off set. Always makes me chuckle when I see her:mysmilie_507:

Would have thought Kirk's Folly but they were headed by Mrs.ThrowmyglitteroverCharlie'ssuit and were on a lot. :mysmilie_852:

I'm a new member! So be gentle with me!

Yes I remember the Pipa breakage very funny! That reminds me why I wanted to join this forum.

Only last month I was watching the Butler and Wilson show with Julia Roberts and Simon and his favourite model ( but maybe not anymore) was doing a great job modeling a necklace that wrapped round twice and that you adjusted by sliding one part down then up hope this makes sense! Anyway she grabbing the cross charm with gusto as Julia was saying at the same time don't be afraid to push and pull the necklace it's such great quality blah blah blah I was sat there spellbound ( bare in mind I was recovering from an op so it may have been my meds) and then you guessed it the charm snaps off then the camera goes in for a shaky close up of the unbroken part of the necklace and you could see the model shake with laughter! Then the camera quickly wobbles back to Julia and Simon he's sat there like a deer in headlights and Julia is try not to laugh insisting that it's great quality!!!!!!!!

I'm still laughing. I've never bought Butler and Wilson so I can't really comment on the quality but that does make me wonder what it's really like!

I don't remember that but I remember Pippa doing a fashion show a few years ago &, just as she started introducing herself, she burped really loudly! It was quite funny because she laughed first & then apologised, saying that she had drank a can of fizzy cola before coming on air. It just shows it can happen to anyone, as my hubby's late Nan used to say, "Better out than in" (but not when you're presenting on telly lol)

Hi Runnerbean and welcome. Hope you have recovered well from your op. I would have loved to have seen this happen - I bet Simon was most miffed, he doesn't strike me as having a great sense of humour at all, takes himself far too seriously, IMO. I bet he threw a wobbler when the hour ended.

Yes I remember the Pipa breakage very funny! That reminds me why I wanted to join this forum.

Only last month I was watching the Butler and Wilson show with Julia Roberts and Simon and his favourite model ( but maybe not anymore) was doing a great job modeling a necklace that wrapped round twice and that you adjusted by sliding one part down then up hope this makes sense! Anyway she grabbing the cross charm with gusto as Julia was saying at the same time don't be afraid to push and pull the necklace it's such great quality blah blah blah I was sat there spellbound ( bare in mind I was recovering from an op so it may have been my meds) and then you guessed it the charm snaps off then the camera goes in for a shaky close up of the unbroken part of the necklace and you could see the model shake with laughter! Then the camera quickly wobbles back to Julia and Simon he's sat there like a deer in headlights and Julia is try not to laugh insisting that it's great quality!!!!!!!!

I'm still laughing. I've never bought Butler and Wilson so I can't really comment on the quality but that does make me wonder what it's really like!

Hi welcome Runnerbean, hope you are now well. Wish I had seen this.

I think it may have been a Lee Sands bracelet. he used to be on a lot with jewellery made from shells and handbags made from eel skin.

Welcome to the party :mysmilie_501:

Would have thought Kirk's Folly but they were headed by Mrs.ThrowmyglitteroverCharlie'ssuit and were on a lot. :mysmilie_852:

Some of this Kirks Folly was terrible and they were on a lot back in the day! :mysmilie_852: What happened to them I wonder, lololo!

Welcome to Runnerbean and Scandi Princess, looking forward to your posts; you'll fit right in I'm sure :mysmilie_3:

Some of this Kirks Folly was terrible and they were on a lot back in the day! :mysmilie_852: What happened to them I wonder, lololo!

Maybe she went away with the fairies? Or possibly got sectioned? I seem to recall she posted online about the "end of an era." She must have made a LOT of money from touting that whimsical old tat. When I was a kid there used to be a high street shop called "Past Times" that sold similar stuff.

Maybe she went away with the fairies? Or possibly got sectioned? I seem to recall she posted online about the "end of an era." She must have made a LOT of money from touting that whimsical old tat. When I was a kid there used to be a high street shop called "Past Times" that sold similar stuff.

They retired a few years ago.

Latest posts

Back