Polling subject suggestions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We used to have an (annual?) favourite presenter poll on here years ago I seem to remember. I reckon a poll is ok but I'd rather read people's rationale (or gut feeling) behind their views.

I understand this, but we can discuss the polls. For example I am surprised Marverine scored so highly on "most irritating." I find her OK. I'm not surprised about Jill and Debs being high on that score, or Sara Griffiths for that matter. It's really interesting how Dale F scores very lowly. I suppose he is fairly non-irritating, though.

Discuss away...that's what's interesting, to me at least. I don't dislike Marv either, sometimes she seems to be trying too hard. What I'd love to know is whose selling technique is most effective in terms of units shifted but not returned. That would be fascinating.
Maybe there's little difference, but the time an item airs may be more significant than who's selling it, and those presenters favoured by Q may get first pick of those hours. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their planning meetings...the ones without any presenters being present.

Discuss away...that's what's interesting, to me at least. I don't dislike Marv either, sometimes she seems to be trying too hard. What I'd love to know is whose selling technique is most effective in terms of units shifted but not returned. That would be fascinating.
Maybe there's little difference, but the time an item airs may be more significant than who's selling it, and those presenters favoured by Q may get first pick of those hours. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their planning meetings...the ones without any presenters being present.

That would be a hotter ticket than beauty bash!!!

I like Marv, but she's not always at ease and then tries too hard to compensate.

I'd expect to see a correlation between number of hours and presence in both best and most irritating presenter categories.

Latest posts

Back