Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My 8 year old daughter was just looking over my shoulder while I was reading this thread and saw his picture - she said, "Who on earth is that, Mummy!!? He looks like an evil Genie!!"

:grin:

And I thought Sacha Baron Cohen 's idee for Bruno came from inspiration.......... maybe he based the character on this guy???????

I never saw the advert on qvc yesterday - but i think it is the first item in the news section on his website...

scouser - never saw him in the nude... lol

I never saw the advert on qvc yesterday - but i think it is the first item in the news section on his website...

scouser - never saw him in the nude... lol

Pardon all the double meanings/puns etc. Enter the site, select ENGLISH, click on INTERIOR heading, click on open picture book thingy, then scroll down to advert for PETA..........and there is Harald in all his naked glory on all fours.......wonder if he will pose like that on QVC.

What were all the British designers all far too classy?!

Maybe he looks a bit "unusual" shall we say but he's actually a lovely warm human being - like George Simonton perhaps?

The ad spot is genius. It stops everyone in their tracks, and their mouths all hang open until several seconds after it's over. People's first word is usually "wha...????"

But admit it. We're all going to tune in aren't we?

Who do we want presenting? Arm touching Julia, "Amazing" Iggy or Fawning Catherine?

or someone else?

Dale perhaps? :D or Julian?

I think I'm going to :puke: - and it's nothing to do with the two glasses of wine I have just consumed (starting the third now). And as anyone who knows me that is way over my limit of alcohol. But I think I need it after looking at his website.

Latest posts

Back