Posh uses Elemis........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posh uses Elemis........

Oh heck, something else that Alison will be screeching about... LOL

Last time I read an article about Posh's skincare she said she used facial wipes to cleanse...not a mention of Elemis either , it was all high street brands...

They all just make it up as they go along, don't they?

'Posh' unfortunately, has always had very bad skin. Just saying...:cheeky:

If you eat the packets things come in instead of the food inside, then you're bound to have bad skin. it's what Posh has been doing for years.
I wonder if she ever looks back at the spice girl days and sees herself looking far better than she has done in years?

As for stretch marks, the best things are pizza. You eat a few, you stretch slowly over a period of time, then you diet a bit and have the baby before everything goes saggy. :grin:

I livedand worked in manchester when Becks played their and both he and Posh used to go to an Elemis spar whey back then, so I am inclined to believe they do use some of the products, now whether they pay for them.....who knows lol

I livedand worked in manchester when Becks played their and both he and Posh used to go to an Elemis spar whey back then, so I am inclined to believe they do use some of the products, now whether they pay for them.....who knows lol

I recall when I used to watch a lot of Elemis shows, way back and way before Pro Coll Marine cream.
At that time mentioning :emo: Posh using Elemis Lime Blossom cleanser / toner for her combination skin.

:wait:

As a side thing though it's funny isn't it that when they first did the large Pro Coll cream in the TSV a while ago now.
There was all that publicity that the nations sweetheart and her very own Mam, had been really enjoying using the cream for us. :clapping:

:sleepy:

I am an Elemis fan. Particularly PCMC, the night cream, skin buff and the bath milk. I am lucky enough to have aged well which I put down to genetics and looking after my skin.

Yes we do, but have to count on easy pay, TSVs or ebay.

The thing with zelebs they get everything free, the latest Hermes bag at £3000 down to a pair of Tweezerman. The companies count on the sheep all getting over excited reading their copies of OK,Hello,Heat etc, etc and wanting to have the same thing.

Latest posts

Back