Prai TSV 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Prai TSV 4.jpg
    Prai TSV 4.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Prai TSV 5.jpg
    Prai TSV 5.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 134
How funny, I nearly ordered the neck cream duo this morning but held off until I checked my stash! I have never used their face stuff so will have to see the price on this. I might also go and look at some of the reviews for it on Q as well.

Nothing on Q but a few five stars for the 24K products on allbeauty. I think I’ll be buying, 😊.

Last edited:
I wonder what the price will be. Need some more of the day neck cream so it might be worth holding off for this. 😍

Soooo glad I resisted the Elemis TSV. I need the neck cream so will be going for this. I must admit my chest and throat have improved but I've been using it for a long time . It probably took over 6 months to show an improvement.
How does one work the neck cream? It either rolls off, or just leaves th earea dry. Add overs roll off. Please help, Pops?

For anyone who is interested the price is £39-98 plus £3-95 p&p.😊😊
Oh bugger! I didn’t think I could be tempted because I stocked up on Prai neck cream at the end of last year and have a couple of 30ml pots of the Wrinkle Repair night cream from M&S advent calendars but I’m going to have to buy this now. My next challenge will be not to buy two - why am I even considering that??! And we’ve got the Molton Brown TSV soon … 😖😩😫

Oh bugger! I didn’t think I could be tempted because I stocked up on Prai neck cream at the end of last year and have a couple of 30ml pots of the Wrinkle Repair night cream from M&S advent calendars but I’m going to have to buy this now. My next challenge will be not to buy two - why am I even considering that??! And we’ve got the Molton Brown TSV soon … 😖😩😫
No buggering allowed on forum!!

Details so far if price correct:

50ml 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme RRP £35 cost £10.46
15ml 24k Gold Wrinkle Repair Serum RRP £22 cost £6.57
118ml Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme RRP £35 cost £10.46
50ml Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme RRP £25 cost £7.47
120ml Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum RRP £30 cost £8.97

Total RRP £147 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW & lynnonthelake

No buggering allowed on forum!!
But Q bugger us about all the time! I still haven’t got over that “big announcement at 9pm“ they banged on about a few weeks ago, which I planned my whole evening around, only to find out they were just doing 4 easy pays! (At least it meant I took no notice when they started on about another such let-down yesterday.) But I’m still bitter about that :mad:

But Q bugger us about all the time! I still haven’t got over that “big announcement at 9pm“ they banged on about a few weeks ago, which I planned my whole evening around, only to find out they were just doing 4 easy pays! (At least it meant I took no notice when they started on about another such let-down yesterday.) But I’m still bitter about that :mad:
Me when I’m drunk—Drinks are on me everyone
Me when I’m sober —£4-95p&p ****** ridiculous.😂

Latest posts

Back