Prai TSV 18/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching a recording of the TSV presentation and Jill has just said Prai is only available from Q in the UK. Well that’s not right because it is on Amazon and Boots sites. I hate it when they lie, and she is one of the worst offenders imho.
And M & S as well. Quite a big display of it last time I was in a store. Admittedly it was quite a while ago though.

Just watching a recording of the TSV presentation and Jill has just said Prai is only available from Q in the UK. Well that’s not right because it is on Amazon and Boots sites. I hate it when they lie, and she is one of the worst offenders imho.
And M&S (yes, me and M&S again!).

Lookfantastic.com and Feelunique.com also. Very few places you can’t get it in fact, Jill, love. But then when did a little thing like the truth get in the way of a good sales pitch exaggeration?

The Prai “before & after” pics are impressive but I wish they’d tell us the time interval between them.

Re Cordelia. From my experience having worked with dozens of women, 51 is generally too young to see any significant ageing (all other things being equal). Her claim that her neck has improved from the age of 40 is ridiculous.
Brilliant. the sensible one.

In her defence I think she may have been referring to this collection being exclusive because this brand is sold in so many outlets.

She must be aware of that.
Good point! I didn’t hear it like that but I may have misheard.

Latest posts

Back