Prai TSV 18/02/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How does one work the neck cream? It either rolls off, or just leaves th earea dry. Add overs roll off. Please help, Pops?
Can’t help I’m afraid as only ever tried Prai when I got 15ml pot in a beauty box.

I liked bouncy texture but it also rolled off on me!

I’ve got a pet hate of anything that rolls off or just sits on the surface of the skin.
I will wipe it a product off and never use it again!

Am struggling to apply basic moisturiser even twice a week atm...
So more flops to apply would be a waste..

Guess I’ll have to wait til my neck looks really bad and try to deal with it then?!
My mum does have jowls (her word!) so hoping I don’t inherit those..!

I pat it on rather than rub it in and try not to use too much.
I’ve never had a problem with it rolling off.
Chest first then neck.
Same here I think it goes on better with a serum first to be honest.

I put it over my shoulders and round the back of my neck as well. It surprises me how little you need. I only get roll off if I rub my neck afterwards.

I like Judith Williams neck cream. Not a wrinkle on my neck and I am not a youngster. Have used it a couple of years now on and off, when I think I should have a change and get something else, I always go back to JW. Never had roll off. But I am thinking of getting the TSV, never tried Prai neck cream.
Do you mean the lifelong beauty one? Is it V perfumed?

Prai Ageless & 24K Gold 5 Piece Bumper Collection
Item Number: 246393
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

If you're looking for an excellent addition to your anti-ageing skincare routine, you're in the right place! This Prai collection combines two of its most lauded collections - Ageless and 24K Gold - to create a face and neck regime that'll work to leave your skin with a glowing, hydrated and more youthful look. With hero formulas like Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme and 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme included, this edit will transform the way you look after your skin.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Prai collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £85, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £45.02.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

The one everyone talks about - first introduced over a decade ago, Prai's revolutionary Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme has garnered a hero status among its fans. Lightweight, hydrating and packed with hard-working skincare ingredients like shea butter and hyaluronic acid, it's become a must-have for helping to keep your neck, throat and decolletage looking smoother for longer.

Day or night? Why pick when this edit covers both! With Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme and Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme, your delicate skin is covered any time of day. Plus multi-tasking Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum, 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum and 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme can all be used both morning and night, so this collection will slot seamlessly into your existing routines.

Make mine a large - we know you can't resist the youth-boosting Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme, which is why we've included a supersized edition in this collection! You'll have plenty to keep you going for skin that looks and feels smoother and hydrated.

Contains:

• 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum (120ml; full size) - give maturing skin on the neck, throat and decolletage a boost with this concentrated serum, which has been formulated to deeply hydrate skin and promote firmness to help reveal a smoother, more youthful look. Enriched with goldenrod extract, plus red algae and prai oil, and featuring an innovative rollerball applicator to ensure precise, mess-free application
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (50ml; full size) - weightless, luxurious and designed to target the tell-tale signs of ageing, this rich moisturiser works to hydrate skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer, smoother, younger-looking neck and decolletage. Blended with Sepilift technology, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, mulberry, saxifrage and grapeseed extracts, vitamins A, E and F, plus prai oil
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme (118ml; supersize) - a retinol-infused night cream designed to hydrate your skin as you sleep, helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion. Contains two forms of retinol, plus prai oil, Sepilift technology, Wellagyl, vitamin A, shea butter, grapefruit and rose extracts, glycerin, squalene and aloe
  • 1 x 24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum (15ml; travel size) - this powerful concentrate works to enhance the look of luminosity in dull, tired complexions while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for the ultimate skin reboot. Infused with 24 carat gold extract, Line Factor, hyaluronic acid, pea and bamboo extracts, vitamin C and Prai oil
  • 1 x 24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme (50ml; full size) - a rich moisturiser that works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while encouraging a radiant glow. Combines advanced peptide technology, Tripeptide Syn-Coll, with 24 carat gold extract, Nulastic Silk, prai oil and sunflower seed oil

How to use:
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum:

• Apply from chest to chin with gentle upward strokes
  • Can be used in the morning and evening
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme:

• Use morning and evening over your preferred concentrate and/or serum
  • Apply a small amount to the chest and throat using gentle upward strokes
  • Can be used daily
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme:

• Apply every night before bed
  • Apply a small amount to your chest and throat with gentle, upward strokes from cleavage to chin
  • Use alone or over your preferred serum
  • Please note: always use an SPF the following day when using products containing retinol
24K Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum:

• Using morning and evening after cleansing
  • Apply a small amount over entire face
  • Use alone or follow with your preferred moisturiser
  • Avoid contact with the eyes
24K Gold Wrinkle Repair Creme:

• Apply to clean skin morning and/or evening
  • Use alone or over your preferred serum
  • Avoid contact with eyes

Prai is the Emperor's new clothes. Cathy talks a good game but the products don't work for me. I've tried them all but what really didn't do it was the mega wonder neck cream. Put it on, it rolls off and you get all these little grey bits. I don't rate it.

The best neck cream ever was the Decleor neck serum that used to be in all the offers and TSVs and I constantly stockpiled it. Julia Roberts also lauded it. It was brilliant and then - gone. Then there was the JW Diamond neck cream that was even better and then - gone. You have to wonder if they don't want there to be the best thing ever because then they won't be able to sell all the other crap brands. Just my thoughts.

CC

Can’t believe the price of this bumper set 😲
Nice to see Cordelia says she’s 51 this year and been using Prai neck for 11 years with her neck better now than it was when she was 40.
On my TV Cordelia' s neck looks like a typical 51 year old neck. Nice neck, but in no way is it younger looking than a 40 year old neck. A neck cream just can't take off 11 years. Their nonsense bragging makes me cross and I have to change channel.

Watched the demo and Cordelia is a very good advertisement for the brand ,anyhow I’ve gone mad and ordered the travel kit and 100ml of the face cream which is in clearance for £28 although I don’t care for the bling jar and it comes with a compact mirror so along with the TSV I’m truly stocked up.😊😊

The Prai “before & after” pics are impressive but I wish they’d tell us the time interval between them.

Re Cordelia. From my experience having worked with dozens of women, 51 is generally too young to see any significant ageing (all other things being equal). Her claim that her neck has improved from the age of 40 is ridiculous.

I never have any roll off issues with Prai on my neck, which seems to be a common complaint about it on here. So feeling quite lucky there as it is good value when they have the duos and TSV.

QUESTION. Does anyone know if the serum can be used on its own or have they said it must be used under a cream? I was planning to use it on its own to eek out the use of the TSV!

I never have any roll off issues with Prai on my neck, which seems to be a common complaint about it on here. So feeling quite lucky there as it is good value when they have the duos and TSV.

QUESTION. Does anyone know if the serum can be used on its own or have they said it must be used under a cream? I was planning to use it on its own to eek out the use of the TSV!
I haven’t had roll off with Prai either. I did with Judith Williams unless I used it sparingly. I had to be careful with Gatineau, too, which I found more “silicone-y” (if there was a bit round the neck of the bottle next day, it had started to congeal and was very rubbery, I found). I like the texture of Prai better.

I don’t usually use neck cream over the serum. I do remember to use sun protection over it in the summer but typically, I just apply a bit of whatever general moisturiser I’m using at the time after applying to my face. Sometimes I think I even forget to do that. No idea if that’s getting the best out of it or not, however.

Actually, I’d happily not have the serum in the set as I dislike roller-ball applicators. I can’t tell how much I’m using. It either gushes out or doesn’t come out at all. I’m using up a No7 eye cream with a rollerball at the moment and it’s especially bad. Maybe it’s just me!

I haven’t had roll off with Prai either. I did with Judith Williams unless I used it sparingly. I had to be careful with Gatineau, too, which I found more “silicone-y” (if there was a bit round the neck of the bottle next day, it had started to congeal and was very rubbery, I found). I like the texture of Prai better.

I don’t usually use neck cream over the serum. I do remember to use sun protection over it in the summer but typically, I just apply a bit of whatever general moisturiser I’m using at the time after applying to my face. Sometimes I think I even forget to do that. No idea if that’s getting the best out of it or not, however.

Actually, I’d happily not have the serum in the set as I dislike roller-ball applicators. I can’t tell how much I’m using. It either gushes out or doesn’t come out at all. I’m using up a No7 eye cream with a rollerball at the moment and it’s especially bad. Maybe it’s just me!
Yeah I don’t like roller ball applications around the eyes either. Skin is too delicate around there. 🤮

Latest posts

Back