Presenters Personalised Liz Earle Cloth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw thanks Lp, I’m getting there 🙏❤️ xx

I had the AZ one, yeah the headache was awful, it’s still lingering and the sore arm at the injection sight. I was so tired it was unbelievable, I was tired Thursday night and woke up with the sore arm and head yesterday morning. I was in bed at 8.30 last night I couldn’t keep my eyes open, still knackered now, but yeah it’s all wearing off now. I suppose it’s better than the alternative, thanks lovely 🙏❤️ xx
Shopps take care, take it easy, rest up even when you feel it’s passed 🥰 I had the Pfizer, sore arm and headache for a couple of days then fine and I usually react badly to everything.

When I had mine I was floored the next day then I was fine.

I'll be back at work when I have the next one, I think I might book the day after as a day off...just in case.

I hope everyone gets the jab, a few side affects are so worth it if it means we can return to something more like normality.

Aw thanks lovely T. 🙏❤️ xx

Mr Shopps has his paracetamol all lined up ready for tomorrow, my reaction to it hasn’t put him off, he’s actually quite excited but I swear in my tender disposition, if he says “I’m getting jabbered in the morning” to the tune of “I’m getting married in the morning” one more time, I won't be responsible for my actions. 😳 🤔😂
That will be your defence - severe provocation of a defenceless woman who was suffering for a greater good. I've got one just like him, aren't they treasures?

Most who I’ve spoken to have had no problems with the Pfizer one, myself included, and any who have had AZ have had either a mild reaction or been floored for a number of days.

Will the booster be the same “brand” as the earlier ones ?

Mr L and I are debating as to what age actually defines .”over 70s”. Is it anyone 70+ by September or 71+?
I'm sure it means 70+ & what they should say is 'Aged 70 & above'. Not sure if it was the same in other parts of the UK but when the November lockdown was lifted there was great confusion whether it ended at midnight 1st-2nd December or 24 hours later.

Aw thanks Lp, I’m getting there 🙏❤️ xx

I had the AZ one, yeah the headache was awful, it’s still lingering and the sore arm at the injection sight. I was so tired it was unbelievable, I was tired Thursday night and woke up with the sore arm and head yesterday morning. I was in bed at 8.30 last night I couldn’t keep my eyes open, still knackered now, but yeah it’s all wearing off now. I suppose it’s better than the alternative, thanks lovely 🙏❤️ xx
My friend had a dreadful reaction to her first Astra Zeneca jab. She had her second one last week, as she’s in the high risk category. She had no reaction at all to the second one, so hopefully this will be the same for you.

I had the Pfizer one and had no reaction barring a slightly stiff arm on the day of the jab. According to a doctor on Five Live, those who had no reaction to the first Pfizer one might have a reaction after the second jab. I can’t wait. 🤪

My friend had a dreadful reaction to her first Astra Zeneca jab. She had her second one last week, as she’s in the high risk category. She had no reaction at all to the second one, so hopefully this will be the same for you.

I had the Pfizer one and had no reaction barring a slightly stiff arm on the day of the jab. According to a doctor on Five Live, those who had no reaction to the first Pfizer one might have a reaction after the second jab. I can’t wait. 🤪

Aw thanks Toril, fingers crossed you don’t have a reaction, just shows you doesn’t it how everyone reacts differently, I hope you’re ok with your second, I’m sure you will be 🙏❤️ xx

I do sympathise, shopps - I woke up after the first jab with my heart pounding away, felt freezing in bed (I put on dressing gown, bedsocks and hat!), got up and had a hot drink, felt a bit better, next day no appetite, headache, freezing cold all day and exhausted but these symptoms were gone by mid day on the second day, thank goodness. Can't wait for my next exciting instalment(!) but for that here we have to wait till week 11 when they will contact us and give us a date and if we miss it, tough, we miss out. Very strange way of protecting the public, or what? But nobody will give us a date before that.

Cartoon Covid footballer jab 164905025_10.jpg

I read comments on another forum that if you get a reaction from the first jab then shouldn't from the second. But, if you get no reaction from one then the second you might.

The Modena(SP) one is hitting us next month, be interesting what happens when people get it?

Love that one, strato! So typical of the dramatics on the pitch.

Btw, my friend who is one of the shielded had no reaction at all to the same batch of AZ that I had. Whatever's in your genes is how you react to both covid and the jab, so it seems.

I had my second Pfizer vaccination on Wednesday and, as with the first one, have had no reaction or side effects at all.

I hope I’m actually making antibodies. 😳 Maybe being surrounded by children and their bugs for 44 years have helped my immune system as I’ve not even had a cold for over 10 years. I can but hope. 🤞

Is Eilidh expecting? She is extremely slim so I don’t think she is suffering from lockdown lard. I dont watch her but I wanted to the pans on the Kuhn Rikon show

Is Eilidh expecting? She is extremely slim so I don’t think she is suffering from lockdown lard. I dont watch her but I wanted to the pans on the Kuhn Rikon show
Good grief if they lose any more tat peddlers they'll have to get Kelly Hoppen to design some sculptures as stand ins, either that or Fibby will have to move into the studio.

Well, she’s in her mid 40’s so if she wants another now’s the time. She’s lovely and slim but I don’t share her taste in shoes. I don’t share many of the presenters’ tastes in shoes actually. Mum always told me to keep my feet looking “neat” and I have. I’m a 6E but they look smaller because I chose shoes well.

Latest posts

Back