Liz Earle Superskin Microdermabrasion polish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
Caroline has posted on Instagram that LE are launching a superskin microdermabrasion polish on qvc. Whatever that might be…. 😂
Also just had an email asking me to help choose a name for their new toner and moisturiser… to go with the new glow cleanser.

More new products, yet the basics still not being addressed.
I opened the last jar of my original skin repair yesterday…. I had forgotten how ****** good it was 😢and I’m cross all over again that they mucked about with it and I won’t be able to get any more. Used it for years. 🙁

Microdermabrasion is exfoliating, can be acids or very fine grains. Philosophy used to do one sold on QVC, I used it before my skin when sensitive. You put it on dry skin, left it for so long, then added water and massaged.

Boots/Walgreens really are pushing the brand with no new products compared to Liz's cleanse, tone and moisturize days.

Microdermabrasion is exfoliating, can be acids or very fine grains. Philosophy used to do one sold on QVC, I used it before my skin when sensitive. You put it on dry skin, left it for so long, then added water and massaged.

Boots/Walgreens really are pushing the brand with no new products compared to Liz's cleanse, tone and moisturize days.
I want to keep things simple. Cleanse tone moisturise is fine for me, with a bit of oil added when I need it. Hey ho…

Those were the days of Philosophy skin care sets I had them on years auto deliveries.

Caroline has posted on Instagram that LE are launching a superskin microdermabrasion polish on qvc. Whatever that might be…. 😂
Also just had an email asking me to help choose a name for their new toner and moisturiser… to go with the new glow cleanser.

More new products, yet the basics still not being addressed.
I opened the last jar of my original skin repair yesterday…. I had forgotten how ****** good it was 😢and I’m cross all over again that they mucked about with it and I won’t be able to get any more. Used it for years. 🙁
Yeah all the focus is on the toner but the skin repair is a terrible imitation of what it once was. The smell alone is 🤢🤢

I'm so over liz earle, never thought I'd say that. New products are terrible and old products ruined, why oh why.
Me too, when I see new products being launched I have no Interest at all, as ClaireKelly has rightly said they're not addressing the issues with the existing range but just bringing out more new stuff, think they have really lost their way, such a shame, but I presume their sales are still strong or are they?

I just buy individual products now that are still ok.

C+P, brightening treatment, shampoo, cica paste, exfoliater, hair oil.
I regularly used LE hair oil but my daughter sent me a beauty box that contained Ouai hair oil now I’m really liking using instead.

Me too, when I see new products being launched I have no Interest at all, as ClaireKelly has rightly said they're not addressing the issues with the existing range but just bringing out more new stuff, think they have really lost their way, such a shame, but I presume their sales are still strong or are they?
I have a hunch they are in trouble…. Look at all the sales they have.. there seems to be something every other week. Just last week boots had £10 off when you spend £25….
I think they are desperate to attract new customers who don’t know how good it used to be… but they don’t seem to care about the original customers…
I’m using up my C&P and will continue with Superdrug hot cloth cleanser. Two bottles of original toner to go then it’s back to Simple. Elemis pro collagen cream and oil..
Just LE shampoo conditioner and hair oil… and I think the shampoo has been fiddled with

I have a hunch they are in trouble…. Look at all the sales they have.. there seems to be something every other week. Just last week boots had £10 off when you spend £25….
I think they are desperate to attract new customers who don’t know how good it used to be… but they don’t seem to care about the original customers…
I’m using up my C&P and will continue with Superdrug hot cloth cleanser. Two bottles of original toner to go then it’s back to Simple. Elemis pro collagen cream and oil..
Just LE shampoo conditioner and hair oil… and I think the shampoo has been fiddled with
On my last shampoo now. Caroline said they are bringing out a superskin plus range plus glow cream and glow tonic. It's hard finding a new regime when you've always used one brand.

On my last shampoo now. Caroline said they are bringing out a superskin plus range plus glow cream and glow tonic. It's hard finding a new regime when you've always used one brand.
For goodness sake…. It’s all so confusing… we don’t need all that crap! Just a basic product that has worked for the last 20 Years.
You are right, it’s really hard… and I don’t want to make any more expensive mistakes! And yes, I’m talking about you Emma Hardie…

I want to keep things simple. Cleanse tone moisturise is fine for me, with a bit of oil added when I need it. Hey ho…
I’ve recently went back to Clinique 3 step ( type 1) and my skin is the best it’s been in years
There’s someone to be said for keeping it simple and not looking fit that miracle product (that doesn’t exist )

I’ve recently went back to Clinique 3 step ( type 1) and my skin is the best it’s been in years
There’s someone to be said for keeping it simple and not looking fit that miracle product (that doesn’t exist )
That is a brand I could not use again!
But I do think we all have to find the brand that works for our skin. And yes, keeping it simple without all the extra money grabbing add on bits…

Elemis on QVC, Keeley throws everything but the kitchen sink at a routine. Go to an Elemis counter, and it is totally different. They keep it simple, but if you want to add extra they will advise.
I would love to go to an Elemis counter…. That would be very interesting… dashing off to find any local to me…

Latest posts

Back