Presenters reacting to comments made on this forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why the fixation on presenters' salaries and lifestyles? It shouldn't really matter to viewers when all they are doing is showing us around the products.

Q is not likely to be their only workstream either. There's voice-over, private / corporate presentation work, training videos, training others in presentation skills etc etc

So what if they earn enough to have a holiday home or jet off somewhere... good luck to them; they are enjoying the fruits of their endeavours.

I just don't get why some people are so scathing of the presenters on a personal level - Q really seems to bring out the worst in some viewers.... why watch if it gets your goat so much? Just shop on the website, avoid the videos or use alternative retailers.

Have to say Tiddly I am intrigued but like you it doesn't bother me what they earn or how many homes they have.

I wouldn't want the job for love nor money. Not even a three figure salary.

Have to say Tiddly I am intrigued but like you it doesn't bother me what they earn or how many homes they have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm curious and would read an article if it was put in front of me but it's not something I really think about.

Premier league footie players earn mega bucks and reality TV 'stars' are treated like gods - to me that's crazy but I just shrug and move on unless it personally impacts on my life. It's nothing to get bitter about, they just had an opportunity and grabbed it. That's life!

I'm not bitter, but having a good old whinge on here about everything and anything - which, incidentally is what a Forum is about, stops me watching the dross of daytime tele, including Q !!!!!

ANYWAY some of us live alone and have no-one to bounce off or whinge to except the cat or dog, so this Forum does at least give us an outlet to let off steam whether others find it palatable or not !!

Last time I saw Marv presenting anything, I had more of a clue about what was going on than her, and I knew nothing whatsoever about the product!! Two minutes max - then press remote. She'd drive me nuts to watch any longer. She's been there a while - I can only think must be 'friends in high places' syndrome.

I can't imagine Marv's sales will be very high, as soon as she comes on I switch over and I am sure lots of people do too. I wonder how long she will last?

I'm not bitter, but having a good old whinge on here about everything and anything - which, incidentally is what a Forum is about, stops me watching the dross of daytime tele, including Q !!!!!

ANYWAY some of us live alone and have no-one to bounce off or whinge to except the cat or dog, so this Forum does at least give us an outlet to let off steam whether others find it palatable or not !!

Bounce away Brissles, if people don't like what anyone has to say they don't have to read it!

Some people really need to stop over analysing negative comments all the time, thinking the person is fixated just because they've typed a few words to comment over something or to join in the conversation, a negative comment doesn't make someone bitter, twisted, jealous or a bad person, it's just a comment on a forum! That's all it is! in fact it says more about the person over analysing and turning a simple negative comment into something bad, the poster just comments then moves on unless someone wants to make a big deal over a simple negative comment, they should get over themselves and realise it's just a comment from someone who doesn't really give a duck anyway?

Roses are Red - ah, no that was Bobby Vinton. And then there was Bobby Rydell. (Bobby's Girl by Susan Maugham) Bobby was popular name then.

Agree with you both and wouldn't do the job if you paid me a million pounds, LOL!! Well, maybe I would but having to play up to the cameras and in all that dreadful MAKE-UP all the time, NO THANKS!!!:mysmilie_43:

Latest posts

Back