Price drop now gone , now "Best of Bid"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He probably thought it would scare me or stop me. Two for nothing then ..

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I'm hoping we can get a call on live TV at the next MM show. I can't stand the bloke myself, but it's worth a watch to see if we can prod a response. :mysmilie_59:

I do wonder as they haven't created a new brand for Price Drop it maybe a signal that they have sold their space on Sky and Freeview and cable.

If not I think the Best of Bid brand isn't good IMHO. I would have gone with something to do with either Price or Drop so maybe Shop not Drop or something like that. Best of Bid sounds like the are defeated already.

PJ

I do wonder as they haven't created a new brand for Price Drop it maybe a signal that they have sold their space on Sky and Freeview and cable.

If not I think the Best of Bid brand isn't good IMHO. I would have gone with something to do with either Price or Drop so maybe Shop not Drop or something like that. Best of Bid sounds like the are defeated already.

PJ
Good point, I can't see a long term for both channels. I would think an amalgamation into one and get some new presenters. A good clean image is paramount. Sadly, dragging some regular presenters forward IMHO just won't do or work for them.

Good point, I can't see a long term for both channels. I would think an amalgamation into one and get some new presenters. A good clean image is paramount. Sadly, dragging some regular presenters forward IMHO just won't do or work for them.

I really didn't understand why on the relaunch night they didn't get one of the less market stall presenters but having MeMike was near enough the worse choice and shows IMHO they don't want to change.

PJ.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Latest posts

Back