Prices Candles TSV 29/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They fill the sitting room and some fill the house. The cherry bakewell is lovely and the applepie. I have bought gingerbread man for my next one xx

They fill the sitting room and some fill the house. The cherry bakewell is lovely and the applepie. I have bought gingerbread man for my next one xx

Wow. They sound impressive! I'll pop in soon and try some. Thanks for the tip off :)

I much prefer Prices' to Yankee Candles. They have a subtler, less 'shouty' smell than YK - they still scent a room adequately, but not to the slightly overpowering effect that YK do. They also don't smell as synthetic as the YK ones do - there's a YK 'pine' one that really does smell of bog cleaner. In fact there's a few that smell like that...

Prices Candles 5 Jar Candles & 90 T Lights Fragrance Collection

QVC Price: £23.00
Today's Special Value Price :£18.96
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Prices-Candles...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-703800

This candle collection from Prices includes five jar candles and 90 tealights in five sumptuous scents of Warm Cashmere, Vintage Rose, Honey and Vanilla, Citrus Spice and Raspberry Sorbert. Ideal for any room, or as a special gift, this lovely set will help to brighten the colder months with a delightful and long-lasting aroma.

Memorable fragrances - this collection includes fresh, floral, fruity and spicy scents, making them suitable for year-round use and for all occasions. Each scent has a beautifully coloured wax to complement any interior.

Enduring aromas - each jar candle has a burn time of up to 40 hours, and each tealight burns for up to four hours, so you can enjoy your favourite scent for even longer.

Gift ideas - the separate jar candles and tealight packs make ideal gifts for loved ones, given as a complete collection or as separate smaller presents.

• Total collection burn time of 560 hours

Contains:

1 x Citrus Spice jar candle (369g)
1 x Raspberry Sorbet jar candle (369g)
1 x Warm Cashmere jar candle (369g)
1 x Honey and Vanilla jar candle (369g)
1 x Vintage Rose jar candle (369g)
1 x pack of 18 Citrus Spice tealights
1 x pack of 18 Raspberry Sorbet tealights
1 x pack of 18 Warm Cashmere tealights
1 x pack of 18 Honey and Vanilla tealights
1 x pack of 18 Vintage Rose tealights

Ohh, that price is dividable between 2,3 & 4.

Autumn, you should start a book guessing how many EP's it's offered with!

Ohh, that price is dividable between 2,3 & 4.

Autumn, you should start a book guessing how many EP's it's offered with!

Lol at that price you will be lucky to get easy pays unless Q is feeling guilty for the extortionate £5.95 P&P and give us 2 easy pays.

Where are you Jude? There is a B&M on the road that leads from Titchfield (ish) to Lee On Solent. And a Home Bargains has opened in Eastleigh (closest to me in Southampton) so they are creeping towards us in the South!!

Oh I really miss B&M, I used to go to the original shop in Cleveleys when I lived in Blackpool. There's nothing similar down here on the South coast.

i love my woodwick candles. the throw and quality of fragance is far superior to yankees and they burn down evenly. if you want some great candle home bargains and tk max sell some designer essential oil based candles for a few pounds each.

i love my woodwick candles. the throw and quality of fragance is far superior to yankees and they burn down evenly. if you want some great candle home bargains and tk max sell some designer essential oil based candles for a few pounds each.

After a suggestion on one of these threads I have ordered some woodwick candles direct, I was confused when I looked at my credit card statement by a payment to yankee direct, it's the woodwick candles

Did anybody else hear Del Boy Flint on the tsv launch say that during October they had over 21,000 new customers join QVC ? Do you think that`s fact or fiction ?

Where are you Jude? There is a B&M on the road that leads from Titchfield (ish) to Lee On Solent. And a Home Bargains has opened in Eastleigh (closest to me in Southampton) so they are creeping towards us in the South!!

Thanks for the tip Sally, I'm in Worthing but we're well overdue a trip to Gunwharf Quays so I can see a small detour to B&M might be possible. Ofcourse my memories of B&M go back to the 80s and 90s so I hope it's as good or better. Back then the weirdest thing I saw in B&M was tinned cheese, not sure what the country of origin was.

Thinking about it while we're up visiting the outlaws I could nip out to the B&M at Wythenshawe, would 6 or 7 hours arouse suspicion? :mysmilie_13:

We were at Gunwharf today Jude.......in fact I think everyone in the universe was in Pompey today!! lol

That B&M is a large one.....so worth a good browse.

:mysmilie_59:

Thanks for the tip Sally, I'm in Worthing but we're well overdue a trip to Gunwharf Quays so I can see a small detour to B&M might be possible. Ofcourse my memories of B&M go back to the 80s and 90s so I hope it's as good or better. Back then the weirdest thing I saw in B&M was tinned cheese, not sure what the country of origin was.

Thinking about it while we're up visiting the outlaws I could nip out to the B&M at Wythenshawe, would 6 or 7 hours arouse suspicion? :mysmilie_13:

After a suggestion on one of these threads I have ordered some woodwick candles direct, I was confused when I looked at my credit card statement by a payment to yankee direct, it's the woodwick candles

I hope you like them Sharon.

Personally, I hated them. Don't get me wrong, they looked lovely and the fragrance I tried (Linen IIRC) was fantastic, but the crackling noise from the wood drove me absolutely insane.
I don't know why, because I love a house with a real fire, but I just couldn't get along with the candles.
If I was arrested for murder, all the police would have to do it light a Woodwick Candle. I'd confess to anything if they promised to blow the ****** thing out!

I've decided that as this TSV went to advanced orders very early on, I'm seeing it as a sign not to get this one. I've had two YC parcels delivered this week...

I've decided that as this TSV went to advanced orders very early on, I'm seeing it as a sign not to get this one. I've had two YC parcels delivered this week...

Just received my order of the Price's candles.. very quick delivery! I was a bit surprised! I have not tried Price's before.. was not sure what to expect as another set on the website had bad reviews. I am giving away most as part of gift sets I am putting together so it is ok. Price was really good. I like sets I can split up!

The warm Cashmere is my least favourite, and I knew it would be from the presentation. It smells just like soap to me.. they described it on air as "freshly cleaned laundry" and i don't like fresh scents so that one is not for me. I am keeping the orange citrus spice one and giving away the rest anyway. I am going to get some organza bags cheap on ebay and put 6 or so of the tea lights in them and give with the candle as well as the other things that I have got as well (not from qvc).

I haven't lit any yet as literally just got them but from first impressions the red berry sorbet smells one of the best to me, I am also surprised by the honey vanilla, it does smell like more honey than vanilla but maybe not when lit? I normally hate vanilla scents but it smells ok. Quite pleased overall - first impressions are good :)

Latest posts

Back