Q-Cut

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bartybabe

Registered Shopper
In the past I have had a few problems with Q-cut - I order, listen to the nice man letting you know what you have ordered and then receiving something completely different:headbang: I have rung CS but they always say that Q-Cut is never wrong and I made a mistake. Funny as I listen to the nice Q-cut man repeat what I have ordered so I always check that the order is right. Hence most of the time I now order online. It has also happened to other people I know and again CS never acknowledge that their system may occasionally make a mistake. I just wondered if anyone else has had the same issues?

I thought I had ordered something a while ago.... I say 'I thought' because I did order via Q Cut. When it didn't arrive I checked my account online and it wasn't ordered..... weird!

i had the wrong colour kipling bag arrive when i ordered from q cut. They also told me the computer didn't make mistakes. I told them i respectfully disagree!
I only ever order from the web now but now it doesn't arrive at all:angry:
Very poor CS to blame the customer not the computer.

I have never had any problems with Q-cut

although I have received the wrong item before but the correct item has been on the invoice, they have just put the wrong item in the parcel

I thought I had ordered something a while ago.... I say 'I thought' because I did order via Q Cut. When it didn't arrive I checked my account online and it wasn't ordered..... weird!

I have had this problem in the past, although not recently.

It happened to me too.... I think!

Last Christmas I ordered some Christmas lights (in the post Christmas sale) uisng Q Cut. The lights that arrived were lovely but not what I had ordered. They were also slightly more expensive. I called customer services and they checked the order BUT it appeared that I had in fact ordered what had arrived. I could have sent them back but with the return postage as well as the original p&p it would have cost me about the same as the item that arrived, so I left it. In hindsight I am pretty sure that I didn't make a mistake but at least I got lights and not a Quacker Factory tee-shirt!!

I hate the bog standard reply of 'computors don't make mistakes'. Computors don't make mistakes but their programmers do (I know I am one!), they should always listen and investigate because their will usually be a fault somewhere in there.

Latest posts

Back