Quick question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No! Because they dont work if you have had menopause symptoms that require medical treatment. In fact they may make them worse. Better off seeing your GP and hope they know what thier doing because some haven't got a clue. If you have a group practice you may eventually get a Gp that knows what to do or they will refer you. Thats still not perfect you may still have to shop around.

I get that certain soaps/bath products are a no no for some people’s nether regions but I’m pretty damn sure that there are more cost effective solutions out there! It might be in a fancy bottle and have lovely sounding ingredients but at the end of the day it’s for your chuff and its neighbour who lives at the bottom of the garden, and maybe wouldn’t create the ambiance of a strategically placed bottle of Molton Brown. Let’s face it, it’s gonna live in the bathroom cabinet with your Anusol and corn plasters!

Quick answer: no.
If my family found out I'd paid that sort of money, I'd be carted off for a GP assessment. (Mind you, some of them are from Yorkshire, which accounts for a lot, including undrinkable builders' brew tea. None of them will let me make them a cup of tea, they are that dedicated to the cause). ;)

If my family found out I'd paid that sort of money, I'd be carted off for a GP assessment. (Mind you, some of them are from Yorkshire, which accounts for a lot, including undrinkable builders' brew tea. None of them will let me make them a cup of tea, they are that dedicated to the cause). ;)
Same here my family would think ive gone bonkers

I am in Yorkshire, so ... That accounts for a lot of what? 🤔. I make a lovely cup of tea I will have you know. 😛

Oh yes .. my dear late Dad loved his tea and a Yorkshireman 🤩❤️ I’m half Kent and half Yorkshire 🤩

Latest posts

Back