Quick question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Instructions on how to use.

How to use:
  • Lather the desired amount in your hands, or use a washcloth with warm water and cleanse your intimate area
  • Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
  • For external use only
I can do that with a bar of normal soap and a flannel. No sh*t Sherlock.
Yes, but it hydrates your microflora🙄🤔🤣

Quick answer: no.
If my family found out I'd paid that sort of money, I'd be carted off for a GP assessment. (Mind you, some of them are from Yorkshire, which accounts for a lot, including undrinkable builders' brew tea. None of them will let me make them a cup of tea, they are that dedicated to the cause). ;)
Gotta make good brew in Yorkshire. My father in law's tea could melt a spoon.🤣

I am in Yorkshire, so ... That accounts for a lot of what? 🤔. I make a lovely cup of tea I will have you know. 😛
I'm South Yorkshire a dee dah born and bred

It's just soap. Anyone (unless they're allergic) can wash all of themselves with soap and water. Top to toe. PS. I drink Yorkshire Gold tea. I think it's the best. I'm a Londoner.
From a Tyke 👍👍

Mum only ever used loose tea leaves, even in her 80’s. I can remember the tea pot and the strainer being used even when she was the only one having a cup of tea. She always set it out on a tray with a milk jug and sugar bowl, even though she didn’t take sugar.

I don’t drink tea very often but, when I do, it’s either ginger and lemon (no milk or sugar) or Yorkshire tea (no milk or sugar.) I’m not from Yorkshire (I’m a Southerner) but my partner is a born and bred Yorkshire guy, so I guess that’s why I prefer Yorkshire tea to other brands. A bit of solidarity. 😉

We used to use the forerunner of teabags, a metal tea infuser, similar to this - - -

Tea infuser.jpg

Mum only ever used loose tea leaves, even in her 80’s. I can remember the tea pot and the strainer being used even when she was the only one having a cup of tea. She always set it out on a tray with a milk jug and sugar bowl, even though she didn’t take sugar.

I don’t drink tea very often but, when I do, it’s either ginger and lemon (no milk or sugar) or Yorkshire tea (no milk or sugar.) I’m not from Yorkshire (I’m a Southerner) but my partner is a born and bred Yorkshire guy, so I guess that’s why I prefer Yorkshire tea to other brands. A bit of solidarity. 😉
Did your Mum have a tea caddy and a metal round-bowl short-handle spoon to scoop the tea leaves from the caddy ?

Did your Mum have a tea caddy and a metal round-bowl short-handle spoon to scoop the tea leaves from the caddy ?
I remember my nan had one of those "new fangled" plastic tea leaves dispensers on the kitchen wall.
It's that and the sweetie tin hidden behind the curtains that always comes to mind when I think of her.

I remember my nan had one of those "new fangled" plastic tea leaves dispensers on the kitchen wall.
It's that and the sweetie tin hidden behind the curtains that always comes to mind when I think of her.
We didn't have anything as fancy as that, but I remember tea was always made in a stainless steel teapot with a wooden handle (seen the exact teapot on Bargain hunt a few times) and we just poured it through a strainer, after warming the pot first and letting it stand for what seemed like forever! The strainer we used was also stainless steel and came with a little dish that collected all the spillage. The tea was stored in a plastic caddy with tea printed on it, I remember the plastic scoop that was inside. Lest I forget the sugar bowl with a hinged lid, stainless steel of course, I'd get told off for opening and closing the lid and using it as a talking puppet. I couldn't imagine dealing with all that faff nowadays! Bung a tea bag in a mug, and pour boiling water over it. We had a tea cosy, that I'd liked to wear on my head as a child and egg cosies too!
Still wouldn't spend £40 to keep my downstairs area fresh though!

Latest posts

Back