QVC catchphrases quiz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Can you guess a QVC presenter or guest by their catchphrase, which they probably don't even realise they have?

I can only think of 2 1/2 as I no longer watch live QVC, but I hope lots of others will put some up.

The 1/2 is because I only half remember it, from many years ago by Tim Goodwin. At the end of his demos, he would point to the item and say something like "And that's what it's all about" - - - - can anyone remember exactly?

Now for my 2 quiz questions - - - -

(1) and and and and and and and

(2) Will I need an umbrella tomorrow?

Can you guess a QVC presenter or guest by their catchphrase, which they probably don't even realise they have?

I can only think of 2 1/2 as I no longer watch live QVC, but I hope lots of others will put some up.

The 1/2 is because I only half remember it, from many years ago by Tim Goodwin. At the end of his demos, he would point to the item and say something like "And that's what it's all about" - - - - can anyone remember exactly?

I can't guess either of these. But I have a clue to a person who says this phrase so many times that I have to turn him off .... 'of course.'

BTW I can probably not answer many of these as I don't watch much, so everyone feel free to answer any of the questions.

But even I know the one above, the ubiquitous well-known best selling author Debbie Flint.

This is one to catch out the traitors to QVC lol - - - - -

Just BUY it!

Don't remember if he had a catchphrase. He did have a very dry sense of humour so could be 2?
No, not a sense of humour at all as far as I can tell

2 Wiggy

Latest posts

Back