QVC catchphrases quiz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

“Some of you leave stuff in your baskets, you need to commit, commit or else things will fall out and I’ll be lurking.
I feel like you are teasing me with this Nina Leonard dress.“

All I know is that I used to watch avidly in those days, especially tech with Tim (SOHO etc) and I never saw him again after his remark.
Question for you which Q regular has featured in two reality dating tv shows?
Most recently was shown in a South African hot tub with a guy called Alex.

Model is regular on QVC apparently was on Take Me Out and couple of years ago nearly reached the final of a dating show in South Africa. I didn’t watch the series but I think someone may have on here.

Model is regular on QVC apparently was on Take Me Out and couple of years ago nearly reached the final of a dating show in South Africa. I didn’t watch the series but I think someone may have on here.
Charlotte Edwards

I’m a medium in a 🧥 jacket (no sorry you will never see large again at the moment)be true to your size and stop mugging off QVC customers.Your heading towards XL grow old gracefully and be truthful a medium will not even get close to fastening around your stomach.Sorry this shop assistant thinks people are stupid and don’t have eyes.

During our early days of watching the QVC jewellery shows, one presenter said "beautifully crafted" six times in one hour-long show.
Also, there is a "brand ambassador" whose over-use of the word "literally" could drive you to distraction.
Finally, there is one member of this site who insists on using "speech marks" too often in posts!🤣😂😅

Latest posts

Back