QVC Facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Facebook

MrBear, are you advising them of their rights such as DSR and return of p&p? That p&p is refundable if delivery takes more than 5WorkingDays? About CashBackPlans? Ya know, the stuff Q doesn't really want them to know. Or do. <=^.^=> SnickeringSnarly

I didn't twig there was a bold thing to click on. I do it by putting a b in the middles of two square brackets and a second b in a second set of brackets with a / in front of the b, with the word or phrase in between the two. I tried showing an example but it didn't show up because there was no word in the middle ........ hence my waffled explanation. Doubt that helps because you probably know all that but just incase ...........

And I've just confused my self. :wink:

If I may say so, not just yourself :confused:

:giggle:
MrBear, are you advising them of their rights such as DSR and return of p&p? That p&p is refundable if delivery takes more than 5WorkingDays? About CashBackPlans? Ya know, the stuff Q doesn't really want them to know. Or do. <=^.^=> SnickeringSnarly

I say tell em nowt BB. They seem to think youre a girlie now

I didn't twig there was a bold thing to click on. I do it by putting a b in the middles of two square brackets and a second b in a second set of brackets with a / in front of the b, with the word or phrase in between the two. I tried showing an example but it didn't show up because there was no word in the middle ........ hence my waffled explanation. Doubt that helps because you probably know all that but just incase ...........

And I've just confused my self. :wink:

me too..! If you use Ctrl + A to highlight all your text, then Ctrl + B, it will embolden it - or highlight a portion of it, and then embolden it with Ctrl + B - it works on my computer anyway - but I do have a toolbar at the top of the reply box, I wonder why not everyone does then?

:giggle:

I say tell em nowt BB. They seem to think youre a girlie now

No, no not telling anybody anything. I like coming here to discuss stuff. On FB I'm just doing the caption pics. Until I get bored, or go too far and get banned :giggle:

As for being a girlie..... :giggle:

I'm sure one of your ruder incarnations will show them you're no girlie :giggle:

Julian and BB

Julian and BB..The Wilderness Years...

BB and Julian.jpg

OK...a little poetic license!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back