QVC - Quality, Value and Cr*p!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
I have been waiting for the delivery of my special offer 1 litre ABC skinwash which I ordered on 2nd April after someone kindly posted the details on here.

Today I rang customer service as it is now 16th April to be told that the courier Hermes are saying the parcel was damaged - they will now refund my card as this item is no longer in stock!!!!!

I angrily told the lady on the phone (sorry to her as I know its not her fault but I really wanted this product) - that this was very poor customer service as I have not been told that this item would not now be delivered etc and surely it would be good customer service to actually let the customer know the situation if they are awaiting goods.

The other thing is - I have just checked my account status and it says item RETURNED !!!!

Rant Over!!!:angry::angry::angry:

ps - anyone know where I can now get some ABC skinwash at a reasonable price??

Last edited:
I'll totally agree with you! QVC has gone downhill rapidly recently.

Last week Mum received a YBF box that had clearly been used, bottom layer had been used and then the bronzer had been dropped. To say we were disgusted would be an understatement. They are meant to be replacing it, collected it on Saturday and it's still not showing as returned! Their customer service has a LOT of room for improvement.

Last edited:
I get mine from bodycare 2000 and if you spend more than 50 quid postage free. i ordred mon and had by tues. Used them several times.

Seems to be a general trend with ABC products from QVC - my last bottle came dented - useable but very crushed up, and yes - in a box big enough to live in. Salon Skincare is a good place to get it if you're desperate, I buy it for my other half from there.

I decided to go for a couple of Modern Soul jumpers in the £10 section recently. One arrived and was fine, the other manifested itself as an Indigo Moon jacket! Really weird. When I rang to complain, customer services said they would be sending me a pre-paid label to return it. They said the Modern Soul jumper was out of stock now. When I looked on the website, though, they were still available. The label took about a week to arrive and I suppose it will be at least another week until the refund comes through. The hassle and mistakes are making shopping at QVC a bit of a pain. I tend to watch and if I really need something, find it elsewhere on the web.
QVC need to realise that people can buy online, often not paying any postage and packing at all. What's more, it's often quicker. Their P&P is often prohibitive especially if you are buying more than one item.

Latest posts

Back