QVC Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

White Russian

Guest Shopper
So annoyed, I waited up to order the Lola Rose TSV and the website wouldn't let me order anything so I missed out on the one I wanted. I also missed out on a bracelet because of the same problem. It's clearly a sign I shouldn't try to buy anything else from them so I'm off to bed.

how infuriating they have had problems with the website on the upside saved you money they need to sort out the site sharpish

I tried to order on the website at 12.15, but once again, I could even get it into my cart. That's 2 lots of EP over the past couple of weekends I have missed because of the website, and nearly this. I ended up phoning and ordering at 12.30.

For some reason the site just will not let me order. I wonder why.

There's still a note on the home page about their ongoing technical problems. This week has been one long f.a.r.t. for me so I don't know whether it's working for my account or not!

I rung Customer Services this morning & asked what was going on. I too cannot get onto my account. I was told that they knew of no problems.

I rung Customer Services this morning & asked what was going on. I too cannot get onto my account. I was told that they knew of no problems.

This is the standard answer from CS. If everyone that experienced a problem ordering online phoned them to report it QVC would happily tell each and every one that the problem was with their PC/internet connection! The people at CS are largely polite in my experience but seem to be unfeasibly uninformed either about what QVC are selling or how they're selling (or failing to sell) it.

I had trouble with website last night too, but perservered and did manage to order the TSV, another necklace and a bracelet - OOOPS!

I found it helped if I closed all my internet tabs/pages down, then opened QVC completely on it's own.

There is a message on the home page apologising for all the internet problems but doesn't really give any explanation or a timescale for fixing them.

If you are desperate to get your mitts on something, probably better off going via QCut but it's annoying if you want to get cashback through Quidco etc - plus the blokes voice gets on my pip!

I have no problem getting into my account, in fact, I no longer have to put in my membership number or code. I just click on the my account tab and it's there onscreen for anyone to see. Before their problems, I had to type in the required numbers. :thinking: Luckily I am home when I buy and check my account. But it makes me wonder how secure such things are right now.

Last night when looking at the Alpha H webpages I couldn't get specific items to come up in order to read about them while watching the demos. I also missed out on the Micro Cleansing Duo because I couldn't purchase online and got to the phone too late. :phone: :whew: Don't really want to go on waitlist. I don't know if it would do any good to do that but if it meant getting the good price for the Duo then maybe I should. The price for the Duo was great. :mysmilie_85:

Just taken me about 30 go's and 35 minutes to get my order of the Kipling OTO to go through. :angry: It's pathetic and QVC really need to get this sorted out. It's 2010 for gawd's sake - hello! people want to do stuff online. I can't believe they would even try and place the blame on their customer's connections or internet providers - the problems are definitely at their end.

Having recently ordered from both Next and Marks & Spencers on the first day of their Sales and not experienced any kind of problem :clapping:, it beggars belief that an organisation who depend on remote purchasing cannot get this right!

I know QCut works efficiently most of the time, but what with the recent hikes in the already overly-expensive P&P costs, I want my QVC Quidco cashback!!

SORT IT OUT QVC! :bandit:Yes, we know you are reading :bandit:

It took half an hour last night to purchase the Lola Rose TSV that was in my basket. Two of us using diff computers were battling to get it done and we have no idea which computer eventually got it ordered - had to call CS as no confirmation page came up and then I couldn't access my account so didn't know if the order had processed or not! The CS person I spoke to said straight away that there were probs with their website and they had been ongoing for the last 10 days. I've left a complaining comment on QVC's facebook. Cannot believe they haven't sorted out the issue yet - it really is pathetic. Better to take the web off-line for 24 hours and get it fixed once and for all.

Latest posts

Back