QVC Year End Sale TSV 05/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Reversible Padded Gilet
Item Number: 193924
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Transitional style needs a gilet, there we said it! A new year is upon us, but cosy additional layers are still must-haves in our wardrobes. Well, this Centigrade quilted gilet fits the bill perfectly. It's reversible so you've got two great looks in one flattering and versatile design. Whether you're up early to walk the dog or stepping out for an evening stroll, you can wear it over any outfit to counter the seasonal ups and downs of the Great British weather!

A versatile design - with its flattering cut, this sleeveless gilet features a stand collar that you can zip right up to ward off chilly breezes, with sleek pockets on either side. Whether you slip it on alone on autumn days or as a layer under a big coat, this lightly quilted design offers plenty of ways to wear it!

Pick the perfect colours - featuring a gorgeous palette of soft hues, perfect for the season, the hardest choice is which to pick! If you want a pop of bright colour for dreary days, go for Berry/Chocolate and Black/Mustard shades. If you prefer something softer, the Anthracite/Stone, Navy/Pink or Khaki/Warm White offer great pastel hues on one side.

• Sleeveless
  • Zip fastening
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy/Pink
  • Anthracite/Stone
  • Black/Mustard
  • Khaki/Warm White
  • Berry/Chocolate

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: XS: 68.6cm (27"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")
Seems a tad pricey? Or am I being mean?

I love a gilet and I liked this one when it was a TSV before. But no way was I paying £50 for it.
So at a tenner cheaper I’ve been dithering all day. Finally bit the bullet and ordered the black/gold. I’ve just donated a black one to a local help group so could do with another and the gold will go with my Timberlands.
And if it’s no good it’ll go back.
We’ll not mention the slightly more expensive pink TOG24 one I bought a few weeks ago.😏

Latest posts

Back