Centigrade TSV 2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 76
Just watching some of the sale whilst I was tidying the kitchen, and they were flogging a paper thin completely see through MW top which would cost £45 with postage, I think it was reduced from £60 ish. They were saying you'd have to wear one of Marla's camisoles with this - Oh no you don't, not at the ridiculous prices she wants . I get the idea of layering, hence Wynne Layers, but I cannot see the point in buying something that cannot be worn as a standalone garment, unless it's a beach cover (which they actually suggested this would be good for!) I'd expect to pay no more than £15 for something to throw over my cossie! Why can't the wonderful Marla include a removable lining in the shape of a camisole with thin straps that can be attached so it doesn't slip around? So if the wearer wants to wear something different underneath it they can - Her prices are utter madness, even the reduced ones!

Just watching some of the sale whilst I was tidying the kitchen, and they were flogging a paper thin completely see through MW top which would cost £45 with postage, I think it was reduced from £60 ish. They were saying you'd have to wear one of Marla's camisoles with this - Oh no you don't, not at the ridiculous prices she wants . I get the idea of layering, hence Wynne Layers, but I cannot see the point in buying something that cannot be worn as a standalone garment, unless it's a beach cover (which they actually suggested this would be good for!) I'd expect to pay no more than £15 for something to throw over my cossie! Why can't the wonderful Marla include a removable lining in the shape of a camisole with thin straps that can be attached so it doesn't slip around? So if the wearer wants to wear something different underneath it they can - Her prices are utter madness, even the reduced ones!
They seem to have had alot of Marla Wynne sale programmes. There must be alot they need to get rid of.

I dont watch alot these days but I was thinking that I hadnt seen anything of Attitudes by Renee. I assume thats another brand that has gone down the pan

And not forgetting that during lockdown MW was airing about 3 times a day for weeks on end. Funny how air travel is up and flying again, but none of the 'designers' are bothering to make the trip over here to flog their stuff. Perhaps its cheaper to factor in the price of the garment the cost of paying the BA to do the presenting - or in Jenny Blackhurst's case just giving her a crate of Kim & Co polyester on lieu of hard cash.

They seem to have had alot of Marla Wynne sale programmes. There must be alot they need to get rid of.

I dont watch alot these days but I was thinking that I hadnt seen anything of Attitudes by Renee. I assume thats another brand that has gone down the pan
She did have a Jeans TSV last year.

Just checked the QVC website she is still listed on there.

How I miss the shop in Shrewsbury. Got some lovely MW items at fantastic prices. The velvet balloon style dresses are lovely and fabulous to wear. Also a lovely Ruthey denim jacket for a tenner. It’s one of my fav little jackets amongst other items. Was well worth the train ticket.

How I miss the shop in Shrewsbury. Got some lovely MW items at fantastic prices. The velvet balloon style dresses are lovely and fabulous to wear. Also a lovely Ruthey denim jacket for a tenner. It’s one of my fav little jackets amongst other items. Was well worth the train ticket.
Me too. Was so upset when they closed. It’s just over an hours drive away from me, just nice for a day out! I got some good bargains over the years.

Me too. Was so upset when they closed. It’s just over an hours drive away from me, just nice for a day out! I got some good bargains over the years
Me three…. A nice little train ride away.
Best buys were a Lola Rose bracelet for £4.99 and a Cooks Essentials microwave pressure cooker (still in use) for £2.99. I also got a Dyson vacuum for about £150. Though I must have driven on that occasion, as I wouldn’t have taken that on the train 🙂
The jewellery counter was always busy.

I know the shop at times resembled a bit of a jumble sale. It was perfect if you loved a rummage.

We used to make a day of it, at my request obviously , first lunch at Loch Fyne to take advantage of the lunchtime menu offer & then the QVC outlet. Both closed now.

We used to make a day of it, at my request obviously , first lunch at Loch Fyne to take advantage of the lunchtime menu offer & then the QVC outlet. Both closed now.
Same here @llloyd we purchased train tickets in advance to get a cheap deal. Then would do a quick tour around the shop. Then did it again slowly. Head off to Wetherspoons and grab a large table for lunch and a glass something chilled. Tot up our savings and then head back if we wanted a final look. Was a great day out!

Centigrade Reversible Padded Gilet
Item Number: 193924
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Transitional style needs a gilet, there we said it! A new year is upon us, but cosy additional layers are still must-haves in our wardrobes. Well, this Centigrade quilted gilet fits the bill perfectly. It's reversible so you've got two great looks in one flattering and versatile design. Whether you're up early to walk the dog or stepping out for an evening stroll, you can wear it over any outfit to counter the seasonal ups and downs of the Great British weather!

A versatile design - with its flattering cut, this sleeveless gilet features a stand collar that you can zip right up to ward off chilly breezes, with sleek pockets on either side. Whether you slip it on alone on autumn days or as a layer under a big coat, this lightly quilted design offers plenty of ways to wear it!

Pick the perfect colours - featuring a gorgeous palette of soft hues, perfect for the season, the hardest choice is which to pick! If you want a pop of bright colour for dreary days, go for Berry/Chocolate and Black/Mustard shades. If you prefer something softer, the Anthracite/Stone, Navy/Pink or Khaki/Warm White offer great pastel hues on one side.

• Sleeveless
  • Zip fastening
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy/Pink
  • Anthracite/Stone
  • Black/Mustard
  • Khaki/Warm White
  • Berry/Chocolate

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: XS: 68.6cm (27"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

Me three…. A nice little train ride away.
Best buys were a Lola Rose bracelet for £4.99 and a Cooks Essentials microwave pressure cooker (still in use) for £2.99. I also got a Dyson vacuum for about £150. Though I must have driven on that occasion, as I wouldn’t have taken that on the train 🙂
The jewellery counter was always busy.
Me too!! Got quite a few Yong Kim tops for peanuts once, they bobbled really badly though. Really glad they were a cheap buy as they ended up in the bin, I've never bought clothing from QVC since. It was good for a good rummage though.

Have they ever sold anything worth saving from the skip in one of their sales? One legged tights? Chocolate hot plates? Slot Meter Electric Blankets? Woolen Rain Hats? Lensless Reading Glasses…Overpriced tat that used to be even more overpriced tat? What was that awful CD they used to wheel out in several large shopping trolleys back in their early 2000s days? Pickled by The Four Maldehydes? Surprised they aren’t still hawking that one as one of their ‘bargains’. Delivered to you by a courier with no gas pedal driving a Stanley Steamer, just in time for next year’s New Year sale.

Latest posts

Back