Radley TSV 2.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Radley TSV 3.jpg
    Radley TSV 3.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 209
  • Radley TSV 4.jpg
    Radley TSV 4.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 214
I went off Radley when my sister and I were having a look at them in Debenhams pre-covid.

They weren’t very well made - for example flap didn’t fold over ‘squarely’, they were a bit to the side, a glaring mistake. Ditto stitching on straps showed loose ends and a logo stitched to the front wasn’t straight.

All these mistakes hit us in the eye and we were shocked at the lack of quality for the price - they’re not cheap.

I don’t like that style of handbag, irrespective of the brand. They remind me of a bag my gran used to have, although I adored her.

Radley London Salutation Avenue Medium Multiway Leather Bag
Item Number: 195295
QVC Price £249.00
Todays Special Value Price £148.98
P&P £5.95

We simply adore the versatility of this stylish multi-way leather handbag from Radley London, itll pair effortlessly with your dressy outfits as well as your casual weekend ones. Decorated with a sleek croc leather design finish, it also features internal zip and slip pockets for securely stashing valuables plus plenty more space for your make-up, phone, and other essentials, you can even choose between the detachable cross-body strap or the carry handles, this sophisticated handbag is sure to become your favourite go-to accessory!

Practical and safe - whether you're popping to the shops, or even meeting a friend for lunch, this multi-compartment bag will help you to keep everything neat and tidy, while a secure zip fastening will put your mind at ease that your belongings are safe.

Choose your favourite - pick from four multi-season colours and textured mock croc leather designs. For the sleek, grained leather finish, go for classic Black or Tortoise Green, or if you’re looking for something with a hint of colour, choose Dark Cherry Croc or Clay Croc, currently only available at QVC.

• Zip-top fastening
  • Detachable Scottie dog key fob
  • Foil print Radley London logo
  • Comes with a Radley London dust cover
  • Outer: Leather; lining: Jacquard fabric lining, polyester
  • Wipe clean only
  • Measures (h x w x d): 22cm x 31cm x 12cm (8.6" x 12.2" x 4.7")

Colour options :

• Black
  • Tortoise Green
  • Dark Cherry
  • Clay

All measurements are approximate

Dont like formal bags like these. Used to love ENNY bags back In my power dressing days.

Latest posts

Back