Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi guys.

I'm at home today, thought I'd have a little peek at what drudge is being spewed by the duty goon and just look at what I came across. It's Doctor Death in his Maserati.

What a plank :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Nanty is on now selling Do It Yourself Quilts.

Imagine when Jase tries to explain to people what his fella does, 'oh, he sells Scooters and Quilt Machines, usually by making people feel guilty, all with a lopsided grin'.

No wonder they've never managed a Dinner Party :mysmilie_59:

this is what cracks me up, they holler at you to checkout, but what they don't mention is that they have another 3 million of whatever-it-is in the stockrooms, ready for the next day. Is there anyone out there who is really still fooled by this claptrap?

My take on it is, if it's in the basket, it's almost a sale but not until checkout is it a proper sale. The phone line is most likely someone that is buying instantly. So, they're making out stock is flying to hurry you and your basket to the checkout.

If I lost something out of my basket, I know I could put it back in there next day lol.

Big Joe is on, shilling the Geoege Foreman Healthy BBQ and Spiralizer for making delicious healthy salads.

He's well on his way to becoming BIG BRODELS not so mini me, he looks like Brian Blessed.

Big Joe says he can't have a traditional BBQ at home, his lease forbids it as he lives in a thatched property. I'm guessing a Cottage? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Love the wee mobility caravan wonder if they use that to transport big brodel about the studio

Wirral: "He's well on his way to becoming BIG BRODELS not so mini me, he looks like Brian Blessed."

Joe Remblance as Big Brodder's mini me. That's a good one!

:mysmilie_859:

Wirral: "He's well on his way to becoming BIG BRODELS not so mini me, he looks like Brian Blessed."

Joe Remblance as Big Brodder's mini me. That's a good one!

:mysmilie_859:

Indeed.

I mean, we know Ideal World have never been afraid of appearing eyewateringly contradictory but this 'healthy eating' malarkey with BIG BRODEL, Joe 'Rumble Tumble' Remblance and even the delightful Chef William is just ludicrous.

I'm guessing Joe gave up on the health trip during his oriental odyssey. Maybe he enjoyed having so many tasty Asian dishes he just thought 'forget it, I am what I am' :mysmilie_59:

Indeed.

I mean, we know Ideal World have never been afraid of appearing eyewateringly contradictory but this 'healthy eating' malarkey with BIG BRODEL, Joe 'Rumble Tumble' Remblance and even the delightful Chef William is just ludicrous.

I'm guessing Joe gave up on the health trip during his oriental odyssey. Maybe he enjoyed so many tasty Asian dishes he just thought 'forget it, I am what I am' :mysmilie_59:

I imagine the only time Big Brodder's gets a move on is when he spots Rick Hay at Ideal World. The two of them together is a recipe for some really awkward moments.

As for Mr Remblance, he already has the Brodder's habit of tucking into the cooked food (albeit not quite so eagerly), and now he's got his own beard. In time he will probably let himself go completely and 'grow' into the role as Big Brodder's natural successor. "Taught well, I have" as Big Yodder's (Yoda) might have put it.

I imagine the only time Big Brodder's gets a move on is when he spots Rick Hay at Ideal World. The two of them together is a recipe for some really awkward moments.

As for Mr Remblance, he already has the Brodder's habit of tucking into the cooked food (albeit not quite so eagerly), and now he's got his own beard. In time he will probably let himself go completely and 'grow' into the role as Big Brodder's natural successor. "Taught well, I have" as Big Yodder's (Yoda) might have put it.

Rumble Tumble Remblance is now looking like a middle aged 'Daddy' from the Vauxhall club scene.

All he needs is a cigar :mysmilie_59:

Da Oirish fella selling da Vax Vacuum with St Peter of Simon oooohing and ahhhhing at all its attributions................and complimenting the Vax now and again also.

Anyway the Oirish fella says "Peter dont ya worry now da bits ya see on the carpets, da Vax hasnt not picked them up..........I have just missed them whilst going past with da Vax" :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back