Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is what happened to Bid. They kept selling the same old crap. In the end, it finished them off. IW keeps selling the same old crap. The hard sell is a measure of how desperate this shopping channel is becoming.

This is what happened to Bid. They kept selling the same old crap. In the end, it finished them off. IW keeps selling the same old crap. The hard sell is a measure of how desperate this shopping channel is becoming.

This might please you Greg and all those watch collectors out there, tonight at 8

Scuderia Ferrari Timepieces

Then two favourites are back at 9 and 10...........ceramic pans and hey Rick Hay!!!!!!!!

That's my viewing sorted tonight......I'm watching the OJ drama :wink:

MM reminds me of that little bald chap on Benny Hill who used to be patted on his head. One makes me laugh, the other makes me cry..............I bet you can work out which is which! :mysmilie_8:

I'd rather watch john scott tonight rather than this dreadful channel, getting worse everyday the same old products like vibrapower on every 3 hours. Rick hay must be laughing all the way to the bank. Who on earth is buying from this channel ? There is no way to tell who is buying and how much genuine stock is left. We need details and real details no made up names and locations. And STOP doing the same old products.

She didn't name the brand but she said it cost £150 but has recently seen it for £120.

I seem to remember she also has a NutriMaster Blender which is also a Soup Maker. She's in Soup Clover :mysmilie_59:

Oh I know the name of the soup makes she bought .......... Bollocks. :mysmilie_17:

For Gawd's sake......and the other night it was ruddy fitness equipment AGAIN!!!! with the Irish lady giving us a great big sob story and occasionally moving backwards towards the rear of the fitness machine......why, I couldn't work out, unless she wanted to distance herself from the debacle of it all by disappearing through the back wall. How many more times will they have fitness equipment on - change the record IW, for heaven's sake, it's beyond boring.
This might please you Greg and all those watch collectors out there, tonight at 8

Scuderia Ferrari Timepieces

Then two favourites are back at 9 and 10...........ceramic pans and hey Rick Hay!!!!!!!!

That's my viewing sorted tonight......I'm watching the OJ drama :wink:

Heck, Mutters, you are way beyond medication......straight jacket, please. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_17:
Hello Dave, because some mean, cynical people don't always believe what this lovely fellow says but I do (nurse, please increase my medication!!!!!)

Has anyone heard the story that the Lady who demonstrates the cleaning products tells about her trip to London Weights & Measures when selling Steam Generators?

She claims to have ironed two identical piles of clothes, one with a standard Steam Iron & one with a Steam Generator. She says this proved that 'A' Steam Generator cuts the time it takes by 53%.

She just told the story when selling a Hoover Steam Generator. She also told this story just a few days ago when selling a Polti Steam Generator. What she didn't say is what type of Steam Generator she used at Weights & Measures, nor did she say what type of Steam Iron she used.

I'm not doubing a Steam Generator can possibly cut time but it seems less than precise, in fact disingenuous, to be quoting exact percentages like 53% when you are quite clearly not comparing like for like.

Especially when she was saying that Polti Steam Generators are absolutely head and shoulders above all others, if they all cut time by 53% you may as well just buy that cheaper Hoover model!:mysmilie_59:

oh dear i have a terrible admission to make i have actually started to shout at the telly when IW is on is it time for me to be taken away please tell me if there is some justification for my action are they driving me mad mad mad or should i seek medication:mysmilie_13:

Worry not, Muttley. Your details have been passed to Pope Pete, who will be contacting you personally to invite you along to IW as his special guest. This is a drastic measure, we know, but we think it's the only way you will ever be fully cured.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_19:
Actually, you may be right. I used to be normal until I started watching Selly Telly!

Relax, mossie, you are not alone. Every time I turn to look at IW the expletives roll out...I should stop flicking over, because I just know it will be one of the 5 products they sell, but something compels me to keep doing it, just to check that I'm not mistaken. How the presenters aren't in tears with boredom I do not know, and viewers must be doing what I do, just flicking over for a few minutes, or they are switching off completely. Perhaps it's a devilish plot to indoctrinate us all, so that we can repeat from memory the words of every presentation?
oh dear i have a terrible admission to make i have actually started to shout at the telly when IW is on is it time for me to be taken away please tell me if there is some justification for my action are they driving me mad mad mad or should i seek medication:mysmilie_13:

Relax, mossie, you are not alone. Every time I turn to look at IW the expletives roll out...I should stop flicking over, because I just know it will be one of the 5 products they sell, but something compels me to keep doing it, just to check that I'm not mistaken. How the presenters aren't in tears with boredom I do not know, and viewers must be doing what I do, just flicking over for a few minutes, or they are switching off completely. Perhaps it's a devilish plot to indoctrinate us all, so that we can repeat from memory the words of every presentation?

I was flicking through to see what was on but GOLLUM was presenting VibraPower with The Flump.

Just as I was about to quickly turn it over something didn't seem right, Rick looked totally baffled. It transpired that GOLLUM had told him a 'joke' which he completely didn't get, at all.

Get the message GOLLUM, you are about as funny as a boil on the arse. The only person that laughs at your Bobby Davroesque shat gags is you :mysmilie_59:

I was flicking through to see what was on but GOLLUM was presenting VibraPower with The Flump.

Just as I was about to quickly turn it over something didn't seem right, Rick looked totally baffled. It transpired that GOLLUM had told him a 'joke' which he completely didn't get, at all.

Get the message GOLLUM, you are about as funny as a boil on the arse. The only person that laughs at your Bobby Davroesque shat gags is you :mysmilie_59:

I've just watched him start the ceramic pans hour, going through the set with his jazz hands and counting up how much you'd expect to pay for them. I'm so bored of his same old.......and why does he keep referring to himself as 'that bald fella'?

Wirral, I salute you. Couldn't have put it better myself, and having a good laugh made up for getting half drowned by a sudden downpour.:mysmilie_17:

Funny, but I can think of two descriptive words, also beginning with 'b' and 'f', but they aren't 'bald fella'.....:mysmilie_11:
I've just watched him start the ceramic pans hour, going through the set with his jazz hands and counting up how much you'd expect to pay for them. I'm so bored of his same old.......and why does he keep referring to himself as 'that bald fella'?

He has to refer to himself Momma because apart from the exclusively negative comments about him on here NOBODY refers to him.

There's shat all to talk about.

And nobody else laughs at his humour but himself. Rick Hay was totally bewildered by the bores tiresome tripe.

He used to get very narky if a co-presenter didn't laugh at his gags on Bid: they'll be trying canned laughter next, in sheer desperation.
He has to refer to himself Momma because apart from the exclusively negative comments about him on here NOBODY refers to him.

There's shat all to talk about.

And nobody else laughs at his humour but himself. Rick Hay was totally bewildered by the bores tiresome tripe.

Latest posts

Back