Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have a christmas jumper for sale in April, Well I guess it times to start shopping for Christmas again isn't it? isn't it?

The management must have got a ticket on their way back from the poundland with the creams so they had to raid the warehouse sorry back room again

£25
5 available
1 sold at £5
1 sold at £4.39
1 sold at £4.22
1 sold at £4.14
1 sold at £4.03

WIIIIIIINNERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The serum seems to be doing better for her than Schlock.

He hasn't had botox for ages either but the serum doesn't seem to be working so well on him.

I feel these comments don't stand up to scrutiny Mommabear.

SchlockLagerfeld.jpg

I'd guess it's just that those were the hours offered by the Multiplex operator, I doubt Sit-Up were in any position to be making demands.

It would seem CBS Reality hoovered up the prime DTT capacity once used by Price Drop, i'm sure they'll pay the bill :mysmilie_59:

I like CBS Reality, I watched Hoarders last week about extreme hoarders, and one woman used to spend vast amounts of money on American shopping channels! The British version could feature Lee from Ventnor...

Far has this 'Luxury' fragrance gift set for the ladies coming up soon. It's from the House of Jean-Pierre Sand

Luxury indeed, a guy would certainly be making a statement buying this for his woman.

View attachment 10318

I have to say that if a partner bought me this luxury gift set for my birthday, I would seriously consider packing his bags and giving him a one way ticket to the other end of the country! And I'm not an ungrateful person honestly!

Lisa just said she hasn't had Botox and Fillers in ages and just uses the Snake Serum now.

I'm glad she's cleared that up.

Would it just be way too sceptical of me to say I don't believe her?
Or I could just ask why is her face so tight, shiny and immobile??!!

No it is not too sceptical. Bearing in mind that Botox does not last forever and has to be done regularly in order to stop your face collapsing. Anyway serums are old hat, Sally is now selling bee venom oil.

Well as you know deedee i've recently been disappointed and dismayed at the levels of cynicism directed towards the presenters on this forum.

However, in this particular circumstance I think it may just be warranted :mysmilie_59:

No it is not too sceptical. Bearing in mind that Botox does not last forever and has to be done regularly in order to stop your face collapsing. Anyway serums are old hat, Sally is now selling bee venom oil.

I've just tuned into Split Ends (I've been watching The Voice final) and I can see that serums are soooo 2013, bee venom oil is clearly the way forward
As for The Brash having botox?........'course she does!

The pink rollers... "normal price" £49

Tonight... £24.99 + extras

I feel myself turning into "bullsh#t man" and getting ready to expose some steaming bullsh#t

Lisa just said she hasn't had Botox and Fillers in ages and just uses the Snake Serum now.

I'm glad she's cleared that up.

They had snail serum on sale in Holland and Barretts window yesterday. Is no poor creature safe and has to go to an early grave so it can be slathered all over Bid presenters ugly mugs to preserve their youthful appearances.

I see Dirty Peter has a jumper on again for the gardening, no doubt to portray that reassuring 'i'm a gardener' image.

My goodness that man is flaky, he's such a bad pantomime act.

So do I. I like her quiet and professional style of presenting. I hope you have all bought the rollers "everybody wants the volume in their hair". And it comes with a DVD, I'm impressed!

She is that trustworthy and convincing that i purchased them for myself and i have no hair!

Latest posts

Back