Red Carpet Manicure TSV 21/11/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I remember rightly you are a nurse so you know a thing or two about medical conditions. Poor you, I hope you are comfortable at home.

I know I am still ,very in capacitated but I cannot get the link to work, can any kind fM assist me please ?

Welcome home Jabba :hi: x , the link wont be active till later on now, heres a few more photos of the kit.

tsv.jpgyts.jpglamp.jpg

If RCM is as wonderful as they say, and lasted as long as they claim, why would anyone need a portable lamp to cart around with them?

If RCM is as wonderful as they say, and lasted as long as they claim, why would anyone need a portable lamp to cart around with them?

So you can pop round and do the nails of friends and neighbours , local shops, the lollipop lady, bin men, people on the street , teachers .............I could go on :mysmilie_454:

I bought the first TSV and have used it continuously. A number of people have said that the other light is difficult to get feet into. Personally I don't gel my toes, but if you did then maybe this lamp is better for that. I love my RCM but probably won't buy the TSV. I would like some more colours however.

Im very interested in this RCM kit just to save my well behaved long nails from breaking. Is it possible to do just a clear glossy effect (like clear nail polish) just using the clear base or top coat? (but no colour in between) Also, does it make your natural nails yellow?

why on earth did they create the 'new' lamp and NOT put the timer on it !!!??

I very nearly went for it (I already have the normal lamp) because I liked the portability of it , but why oh why didn't they put a timer on it

Im very interested in this RCM kit just to save my well behaved long nails from breaking. Is it possible to do just a clear glossy effect (like clear nail polish) just using the clear base or top coat? (but no colour in between) Also, does it make your natural nails yellow?

Yes - you can just use the base & top coats without any colour inbetween.
And I've not had any yellowing of my nails and been using home gel systems for a couple of years

I can't understand why they don't sell far more sets of colours, unless RCM don't want them to, they know how popular the brand has been so why not give those of us who already have the lamp some nice colour sets, not just one new set,

So you can pop round and do the nails of friends and neighbours , local shops, the lollipop lady, bin men, people on the street , teachers .............I could go on :mysmilie_454:

Is this in place of all the prezzies ( sorry GIFTING) you would normally do?

Did I hear that the top coat has to be cured for 2 mins with the portable light? The mains Led light only takes 40 secs and has a timer.

why on earth did they create the 'new' lamp and NOT put the timer on it !!!??

I very nearly went for it (I already have the normal lamp) because I liked the portability of it , but why oh why didn't they put a timer on it

So true, no timer is daft!!!

I've bought a UV light from Amazon. It's quite heavy so can only be used at home, not for on holiday, but I'm going to use my original lamp that came with the TSV in Feb for when I go on holiday. It does take longer to cure (2 mins) but because it's bigger I can get my whole hand in, including my thumbs, so it's quicker in the long run!!

Ps Anybody got any ideas what I can use instead of Purify?

Latest posts

Back