Red Carpet Manicure TSV 21/11/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie flint wrote this on her blog:

Red Carpet Manicure TSV on 21st – gosh what a week! Join me and sis, Linda Bignell, midnight on Wed (20th) when we launch our xmas gift pack incl a portable LED light and two new colours! It’s what I’ll be wearing on air all next week! Great price too so don’t miss it.

Thanks for that Autumn. I was hoping the TSV would include a portable led light, that will be one Christmas present sorted!

I noticed on Qvc usa that Mally does her own Gel manicure system , wonder why its never made it over to Qvc uk.

http://www.qvc.com/Mally-247-Professional-17pc-Gel-Nail-Polish-System-Beauty.product.A228835.html?sc=A228835-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-A228835&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/35/a228835.001?$uslarge$

I noticed on Qvc usa that Mally does her own Gel manicure system , wonder why its never made it over to Qvc uk.

http://www.qvc.com/Mally-247-Professional-17pc-Gel-Nail-Polish-System-Beauty.product.A228835.html?sc=A228835-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-A228835&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/35/a228835.001?$uslarge$

Yes bit of a shame really as it gets good reviews, perhaps they just don't want it to compete with RCM, not sure why though, bet Mally finds I hard not to ever refer to it, when she is on!

Yes bit of a shame really as it gets good reviews, perhaps they just don't want it to compete with RCM, not sure why though, bet Mally finds I hard not to ever refer to it, when she is on!

They had that other brand Haute , they even gave them a Tsv.

The portable LED light is £25 on Red Carpet's own website and they do a kit which contains it and is £65

I have seen the infomercial for that new gel polish Haute and wondered if you could use the RCM light to set it ?
You only have to use 2 coats and no base and top coat so much quicker and thinner so maybe less likely to peel.
I might buy a couple of bottles just to give it a try.

Someone tweeted Mally asking about that when she was on air and she said it was something to do with customs etc.

I thought that Ellaa. Sending a load of gel polish from USA must be very difficult for obvious reasons. Is RCM a UK or European company? What about Haute? May not having such stringent import rules may be why. I wonder if that's why SBC (british) stayed over here. Are they on QVC US?

I thought that Ellaa. Sending a load of gel polish from USA must be very difficult for obvious reasons. Is RCM a UK or European company? What about Haute?

I understand that RCM are the same company as Gellish, who are already used in a lot of salons over here, so presumably they have an established customs system already. Haute, while quite good for a short-term solution, does not last as long as RCM (I have tried and been impressed by both, that is they both worked for me), and the colours are much less opaque. They are a slightly different texture etc so I wonder whether the ingredients are less of a problem for customs?

Someone tweeted Mally asking about that when she was on air and she said it was something to do with customs etc.

Many years ago I tried to order some nail varnish and QVC told me that they couldn't sent it abroad as it was inflammable. Over the last couple of years I have ordered and received Leighton Denny and RCM and have received them both. Maybe the rules have changed, or the formulations.

Many years ago I tried to order some nail varnish and QVC told me that they couldn't sent it abroad as it was inflammable. Over the last couple of years I have ordered and received Leighton Denny and RCM and have received them both. Maybe the rules have changed, or the formulations.

Sending such things as nail polish and perfume etc overseas is difficult. While postal companies may agree to do this, most airlines will not accept these items. So, for private individuals and small companies it is an issue. I imagine that larger companies either ship via surface or on freight planes belonging to courier companies where the rules may be different. I know this only because I had to refuse to send a perfume item, sold on Ebay, to a buyer in Germany and who wanted me to pass it off as 'lipstick'. I didn't do it, by the way.

Tsv price is £53.96 with a choice of 3 colour collections . Sparkle and shine and floral are two of the options :)

Debbies sister Linda has said No easy payments on the Tsv , Unless of course Qvc have a change of heart before the day.

Red Carpet Manicure Portable Gel Polish LED Light, Accessories & 2 Colours

QVC Price: £66.00

Today's Special Value Price :£53.96

P&P: £4.95
400596.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Red-Carpet-Man...00596.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@5ea45ea4

Portable Light Gel Polish System from Red Carpet Manicure. This collection contains everything you need to achieve a long-lasting, high-shine gel manicure or pedicure that dries in minutes, including a portable LED lamp, top and base coats, two gel nail colours and much more. Get the latest nail trend in the comfort of your own home thanks to this innovative set.

Enjoy a long-lasting finish - just like a professional gel manicure, each layer is 'cured' to dry under the lamp in just two minutes, so you can get on with your day without worrying about smudging or chipping your colour.

Care for your nails - your Red Carpet Manicure set comes with everything you need to remove your polish. The collection also includes cuticle oil and a protein-rich base coat to help keep your nails in tip-top condition.

Save on professional manicures - get the same look at home time and time again without having to pay salon prices.

Versatile style - the gorgeous glossy shine combined with the wide choice of colours, from smouldering gemstones to amazing brights means your nails will never look out of style!

Contains:
1 x portable LED lamp - cool light technology, long-lasting bulbs and an AC/ USB power cord adapter and battery option
•1 x Purify Pre and Post Application Cleanser (59ml)
•1 x Prep Max Adhesion (9ml)
•1 x Structure Base Coat Gel (9ml)
•1 x Brilliance Seal and Shine Top Coat Gel (9ml)
•1 x Revitalise Nourishing Cuticle Oil (9ml)
•1 x Erase Gel Nail Polish Remover (59ml)
•1 x removal kits - contains 20 pre-cut foil sheets and 20 foam removal soak pads
•2 x Red Carpet LED Gel Nail Polish (9ml)
•1 x accessories kit – containing one cuticle and buffing stick, two strips of adhesive buffing tabs (20 in total), emery board and 10 orangewood sticks
•1 x instructional DVD
•1 x UK instructions for LED light
•1 x brochure
•1 x ingredient list for cuticle oil

Choice of nail polish colours:
Sparkle and Shine - perfect for the party season

•1 x Thank You Mum and Dad
•1 x Ruby Slippers
Earth and Fire Winter - great collection to last through the winter months

•1 x Caramel Moments
•1 x Mulled Wine
Fabulously Floral - great collection for spring