Red Carpet Manicure TSV 21/11/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have bought some colours from DEbenhams online when they have 10% off and get beauty points too!

THANK YOU Jordie for helping me make my decision. I honestly thought it would be a sell out. Surprised one variety didn't go limited at the very least. I ordered sparkle & shine, but have no plans to colour up with those. As suggested I will basecoat-cure-topcoat-cure to get the clear nail polish effect.

Hope it really does save my nails from splitting

None of the options went limited yet last airing was 7pm hour even though there is a beauty show on just now.

I am very surprised they had the final showing at 7 pm, thought they would want to shift as many as they could,a little amusing that AY said all you would need apart from the set was perhaps a tissue or bit of cotton wool, how about the "egg timer" Tanya kept using!?

I guess it wasn't selling well, I would image it will be back at introductory price and on easy pays in a few weeks.

Well i wanted to see what the new colours looked like in the Autumn collection, but as my first chance to watch Q was at 7 tonight, there is now no chance of me seeing it, as there are no videos of it on their website, seems ridiculous at you can watch things shown weeks ago but not something that must have been shown today, another sale lost :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back