Refresh Your Garden TSV 13/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got 5l of Wet & Forget from Costco last year and it was on offer at £23. I didn’t need it as I’d just done the bloc paving, so I’ll be using that this year. I’ve also used Spray and Leave in the past and it’s just as good. IW did an offer of 2 x 5l of Spray and Leave last week for £29.99. It’s usually that price for 5l, so I bought it. Well, it would have been rude not to. 😉

I do have a very large area of bloc paving and paving to do but the 15l stockpiled in my barn will see me through for a couple of years. I’m now just waiting for some dry weather. 🙄

I used to buy Patio Magic but I’ve got too much bloc paving and was using loads of it. I’ve got the biggest garden in the Cul-de-sac, and had the front and the entire back garden bloc paved after I moved here. I’ve also got a large paved patio. The lawn that was here was just a huge patch of mud and weeds and, to be honest, I didn’t want to be tied down to mowing the grass every week. My garden isn’t just a barren concrete area though because I’ve got raised flower bed, as well as ground level ones, and am surrounded by trees.

The thing that I like about Wet and Forget and/or Spray and Leave is that I only have to do the job once a year, whereas I had to do it more frequently with the Patio Magic.

I used to buy Patio Magic but I’ve got too much bloc paving and was using loads of it. I’ve got the biggest garden in the Cul-de-sac, and had the front and the entire back garden bloc paved after I moved here. I’ve also got a large paved patio. The lawn that was here was just a huge patch of mud and weeds and, to be honest, I didn’t want to be tied down to mowing the grass every week. My garden isn’t just a barren concrete area though because I’ve got raised flower bed, as well as ground level ones, and am surrounded by trees.

The thing that I like about Wet and Forget and/or Spray and Leave is that I only have to do the job once a year, whereas I had to do it more frequently with the Patio Magic.
I only use the Patio Magic once a year.

I only use the Patio Magic once a year.

I used it when I moved here and I don’t think the previous owners had ever done their patio or paths which is probably why I had to do it a few times. Since it’s been bloc paved though I have opted for the other two products and usually overnight all the algae has gone.

Wet and Forget is usually demo'd by Anne Dorrington and I cannot watch her long enough to buy anything. I got my Spray & Leave from IW a while back, a big container plus a sprayer and I think it was £23. It seems to have a long shelf life as it still works.

CC

Wet and Forget is usually demo'd by Anne Dorrington and I cannot watch her long enough to buy anything. I got my Spray & Leave from IW a while back, a big container plus a sprayer and I think it was £23. It seems to have a long shelf life as it still works.

CC
Thats a good price with the spayer. its so worth treating the paving

Yes, if the sprayer hadn't come with it the product would probably still be unopened until I'd "got around" to buying one. Trying to snow here. Better get the dog out.

CC

The wind is crazy here in London. My grandson is in his pram and we both had to hold it down we were literally blown off our feet. Safely home..

I lived in London years ago, at the time of the "Hurricane". Cars got blown over and a neighbour's porch blew straight down the street. I kid you not! Snow here has turned into a monsoon, still blowing sideways.

CC

I lived in London 1983-1992 and I remember huge snow storms, the Hurricane and also baking hot summers. I loved it, I had a wonderful job in the city but sadly I'd never live there again. I think I probably grew out of it and returned home to God's Country 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

CC

Actually not too here at present anyway. Bit breezy but very bright. We are on a hill and suffer terribly from wind but being thankful for small mercies we don’t have terrible floods unlike the bottom of the hill. Needless to say scaffold hasn’t arrive - pi&&Ed off with tradespeople mucking me about.

Latest posts

Back