Refresh Your Garden TSV 13/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Garden Reflections Trellis in Bloom
Item Number: 723146
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.00
P&P £3.95

Need a gorgeous way to add year-round colour, shelter or privacy to your outdoor space? Look no further than this vibrant Trellis in Bloom from Garden Reflections! Constructed from bamboo and covered in faux leaves, it's also pinned in a lattice design, enabling it to fold and extend into the perfect size for your garden. Whether you're decorating an al fresco dining area or bringing greenery to a shady corner, this luscious trellis is sure to elevate your space.

A stylish new look
- from covering bare fences to brightening up patio walls or balconies, this trellis can be used in a number of ways - vertically or horizontally - creating instant impact. The faux leaves are lifelike, made from realistic UV materials, while the strong bamboo backing offers a sturdy frame. Even better, your new trellis will add luxuriant colour and texture year-round, no matter the weather.

A versatile feature - pinned in a lattice design, the trellis can be folded and extended into the perfect shape, making it an incredibly versatile feature. It's easy to install and low-maintenance, while the impressive size and leaf density mean your trellis offers the ideal solution for privacy screening, not to mention creating shelter and a sense of cosiness in a seating area.

Choose your trellis - available in five gorgeous colours, it'll be hard to pick just one. Go for Pink, Green, Ivory, Violet or Plum.

• Polyethylene faux leaves
  • Suitable for outdoor use
  • Includes 16 cable ties
  • Spray lightly with a garden hose or dust to clean
  • Warning - product could have small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach from small children

Colour options:

• Green
  • Violet
  • Pink
  • Ivory
  • Plum

What's in the box?

• 1 x expandable trellis (h x w): 200cm x 180cm (78.7" x 70.9")
  • 16 x cable ties

How to install:

• Trellis can be fixed to most outdoor garden surfaces
  • The trellis can be hung onto tacks, hooks, nails or fastened using cable ties provided or garden twine

All measurements are approximate

I see garden designer Mark Lane has let lucky they have him appearing on air from at home outside in his garden surrounded by QVC products. 😲🤭😂

I noticed that they are selling tulip bulbs NOW for delivery end SEPT for planting end NOV!,!

My current tulips have only just started to appear above soil, ever mind buying for 9 months down the line. Don’t think they are that special.

Smacks of desperation to me.

I buy bulbs from Lidl for a pound a bag. Always good quality and because thier cheap as chips they don't hang around long. They also do similar trees to QVC for less than 1/4 of the price plus no outrageous postage costs

I noticed that they are selling tulip bulbs NOW for delivery end SEPT for planting end NOV!,!

My current tulips have only just started to appear above soil, ever mind buying for 9 months down the line. Don’t think they are that special.

Smacks of desperation to me.
Mine will be blooming in a few weeks can't wait to see them flower all from LIDL.

Buy my plants from lidl or ebay a fraction of qvc prices as for RJs prices the mind boggles
Talking about Ebay I bought a Lady Diana Clematis. Its a dark ruby pink tulip like flower. Not that easy to get. Bought one on eBay Its an absolute joy. I think I paid Just under £10.00 for it free postage and I got a few flowers the first year. cant wait to see it take off. Qvc charge triple for practically everything.

Thank you

i have the gardening mags on line so miss out on the free seeds but I think they were removed from those sold here since Brexit.

I buy seeds from Wilko and they are cheap as chips some of the seeds are F1 hybrids so the same quality the plant sellers grow. This year I will be growing busy lizzies, Petunias, lobelia and geraniums. Because they sell out easily and are fresh you do get good rates of germination

Talking about Ebay I bought a Lady Diana Clematis. Its a dark ruby pink tulip like flower. Not that easy to get. Bought one on eBay Its an absolute joy. I think I paid Just under £10.00 for it free postage and I got a few flowers the first year. cant wait to see it take off. Qvc charge triple for practically everything.
I bought a Lady Diana clemaatis a couple of years ago from our local garden centre. It was about £12. I have it growing up a small apple tree and it is beautiful - very unusual flowers. It had about 20 flowers last year but hopefully will have more this year now it’s roots are down 👍

Latest posts

Back