Repeat Repeat Repeat....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In fact, if you listen to them, most of them do it though some more than others. It's an easy silence-filler.

I've also noticed with Jill Franks, the amount of times she repeats the order number when she's stuck for something to say.
Which is most of the time with her (stuck for something to say - or something worth saying...!)
She does repeat the order number ad infinitum - and she’s another one who will literally repeat what the BA has just said...

With Miceal, I’ve noticed he will do a verbatim repeat of what they’ve just said - almost subconsciously!

Whereas with Jill, she very often doesn’t listen to a word the BA has said - think she’s either with the fairies or trying to think of anything to say - and then will inadvertently say what they’ve said twice but in her own faltering words...

(Sorry not a fan of either of them!
Tho yes they do both have lovely smiles...!)

I said this last year - not that anyone agreed with me! It drives me insane 😜
If I’d read it I would’ve agreed! It does my head in too - in fact I can’t watch him...

I know he’s had a tough time and sure he’s a nice friend and person and people like him, but I actually find him disingenuous and think he’s quite passive aggressive underneath!

It doesn’t help that he dresses the way he does and clearly thinks he’s a “snazzy dresser” (at least when I had a look at his instagram etc)...

Oh dear am in grump today!

Ha! ha! similar to several columnists saying "that over 330 million people in the U.S, and the best they can come up with for President is either Trump or Biden "
I thought Trump was scraping the barrel. Then Biden came along. what can I say!

Ha! ha! similar to several columnists saying "that over 330 million people in the U.S, and the best they can come up with for President is either Trump or Biden "
I had this discussion with someone during the US election & her thoughts were that very few would want the responsibility of running such a huge & diverse country. I can't name a decent US president.

If I’d read it I would’ve agreed! It does my head in too - in fact I can’t watch him...

I know he’s had a tough time and sure he’s a nice friend and person and people like him, but I actually find him disingenuous and think he’s quite passive aggressive underneath!

It doesn’t help that he dresses the way he does and clearly thinks he’s a “snazzy dresser” (at least when I had a look at his instagram etc)...

Oh dear am in grump today!
'Described as ‘the most dapper man on TV’ by Glamour magazine' - quote from his presenter profile on the Q's website. How sweet, how nauseating :sick:

I had this discussion with someone during the US election & her thoughts were that very few would want the responsibility of running such a huge & diverse country. I can't name a decent US president.
I’m just glad that less than 50% Americans have a passport

My Mr T has climbed with Americans in the US & many other countries & has always said that there's a huge difference between those who've never left the US & those who have. The ones he met when climbing in Yosemite were beyond insular.
You just have to look at the naivety and arrogance of their domestic baseball World Series. Nowadays I think they do have teams from other countries, but it’s a recent thing, I believe.

She made me smile, I didn’t “put her straight”. The US is such a vast country, I completely understand why many citizens have very little knowledge of countries and peoples beyond their own.
Your restraint was admirable, I think my response would have been succinct.

In the US if I was was asked where I was from I would say U.K., blank looks. then follow up with England.
I got asked if I was German by people in Croatia... so it's not just Americans who make mistakes.
I know that people can get irritated if you mis-identify their accents, but it's normally close to home (Canadian vs US, Australian vs NZ, Scottish/Welsh/Irish vs English accents).

Latest posts

Back