• Revamp TSV 1.jpg
    Revamp TSV 1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 65
Revamp Progloss Pro Define Perfect Blow Dry Air Styler
Item Number: 722803
QVC Price £56.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

Want to save time blow drying and styling your hair? Well, you can do both at once with this superb Revamp Progloss Pro Define Perfect Blow Dry Air Styler. This clever tool will dry, detangle and give your hair an extra boost of volume in one stroke, plus the oil-infused ceramic barrel helps promote the look of smooth, glossy locks. With three heat settings, this lightweight device offers comfortable styling tailored to you, so your hair will look fabulous, whatever the occasion.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Progloss Pro Define Perfect Blow Dry Air Styler directly from Revamp you’d pay £79.99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £36.08.

Smooth, glossy tresses - to promote ultimate smoothness and shine while helping to protect your hair, this clever beauty tool boasts a ceramic barrel infused with Progloss super smooth oils - a blend of keratin, argan and coconut oils, along with Ionic Jet technology that's designed to encourage more shine and less frizz.

Style and dry in one - designed with an oval barrel suited to style short and medium hair, whilst adding enhanced definition for longer hair too, this styler suits all hair lengths. The rounded edges add volume at the root, whilst the bristles glide through your hair to help create a salon-quality blow-dry at home. So there's no need to clutter up your bedroom with several hair tools, when this one does it all!

You're in control - on the comfortable handle, you'll find three heat settings and a Cool option to help give your locks real staying power. It also has a rotating cool tip and 3m salon swivel cable, which gives you comfortable styling, with additional flexibility.

Take your pick - choose from chic Purple or gorgeous Rose Gold shades to suit your style. It'll look great on your dressing table!

• Not suitable for children under 16
  • Suitable for various hair textures and lengths
  • Long salon-grade 3m (9.8f) cable
  • Comes with a two-year guarantee

What's in the box?

• 1 x Progloss Pro Define Perfect Blow Dry Air Styler

Colour options:

• Purple
  • Rose Gold

I have the Babyliss Big Hair which I love except for the fact it’s not dual voltage so can’t use it in America. This is the same for all of these super duper gadgets. No point falling in love with it if I can’t use it on holiday (when I eventually go away again!).

Latest posts

Back