Richard Jackson’s My Garden Health Kit TSV 16/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ant control! That's a new one. Not for me though, no ants except a posh one that goes on lots of cruises :mysmilie_17:

CC

Watching Richard Jackson certainly isn't good for my health, never mind the garden.

Richard Jackson’s My Garden Health Kit TSV 16/04/17

Another day monopolized by the smarmy gnome. He must have shares in qvc ... he is never away from it.:mysmilie_503:

No thanks.
I haven't got ants & will rely on feeding the birds to control greenfly etc & my ducks & the resident hedgehog would be a bit miffed if there were no slugs for dinner.

everything can be bought for a £1 in poundland or wilkos so its a "no" from me

Exactly so. It all works IF you use it regularly, and I'm more likely to be generous to my plants if the stuff hasn't cost me an arm and leg to buy.

Richard Jackson's 1.2kg Slug & Snail Pest Control Ant Control Kit with Sprayer
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.509809

Auto-Delivery Richard Jackson's 1.2kg Slug & Snail Pest Control Ant Control Kit
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.510029

QVC Price £31.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £5.95

This clever kit has been developed by Richard Jackson to help protect your garden from pests like slugs, snails and ants, and has been certified for organic gardening, so you wont have to worry about toxic chemicals damaging your plants. Offering Slug & Snail Control in an advanced formula, new Pest Control Concentrate to regulate nuisances like whitefly, and red spider mite, a precision sprayer to help apply the pest control liquid, plus new Ant Control Granules, this collection offers everything you need for a beautiful garden, without the bother.

The organic way - the Organic Farmers and Growers Ltd have certified these products organic, so you can still take care of pesky pests without harming your precious blooms.

Total control - the new Pest Control Concentrate helps to tackle whitefly, greenfly, caterpillars, lily beetle and red spider mite.

Get straight to it - the new and improved Precision Sprayer means you can target the exact area you want to improve, so there’s less waste and less room for error - and you can use it with other products too, like Richard Jackson’s Plant Invigorator.

Keep your garden in check - select our Auto Delivery option and we'll send you this kit once more without the Precision Hand Sprayer in 90 days at this great price.

Contains:

1 x Slug & Snail Control Advanced Formula (1.2kg) - treats up to 240sqm
1 x Pest Control Concentrate (250ml) - makes up to 25 litres of spray
1 x Ant Control Granules (400g) - treats up to 20 nests
1 x Precision Hand Sprayer

Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

This TSV should be called "Richard Jackson's bank balance health kit"!

The components of this kit look very thin, and it takes some brass neck to suggest a TSV price of £31 all in is good value. SIX QUID P & P!!!!

His mouth is going ten to the dozen hyping up his TSV and his brain adding up the pound notes as he goes with his backside kissing pal dale piling it on definitely a sunday for me to enjoy without qvc.

I can't stand the little man and won't be watching but had to comment on the price of this TSV as it's absolutely ridiculous. R.J. should read D.T. (Dick Turpin). I don't know how they get away with it. Daylight robbery.

I don't understand why, if these products are SO cutting edge, new to the market, next generation, scientifically proven etc etc, RJ isn't selling them in all garden centres and shops such as Wilkos, Home Bargains, B&Q etc. Surely they would take the world by storm ?

Because he would have to sell them for the price they should be i guess, that is a fraction of what he sells them for on qvc

Because he would have to sell them for the price they should be i guess, that is a fraction of what he sells them for on qvc

Indeed!
The profit margin on his products at QVC must be enormous. He laughs all the way to the bank, no doubt.

He seems to continually copy other established products already on the market - that Easy Clean stuff for example. I caught some of a programme this morning when he said you would see results within 2 weeks. With Wet and Forget, which QVC have now apparently abandoned, I saw results overnight and it lasts for nearly a year. His allegedly lasts for up to 9 months.

At this rate, his face will be 'embossed' on everything.

I switched the TV on a little while ago and wasn't looking when the programme came on. The racket!! I thought it must have been left on E4 or something and people were having a row, LOL. In fact it was RJ and Cathy Taylor yelling over each other. Immediate switch to the News followed.

Like watching Ken Evans but not the Thompson and Morgan guest as he shouts too much.

Latest posts

Back