Ronni Nicole TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These dresses are all so loud,clingy and bulge enhancing.Not a flattering range for "women of size" as Glenn would say!!

I used to like Ronni N, but all the designs are the same now with just different fabric patterns.

I dont know about the smaller sizes, but her size 20 is now a bit of a joke, and certainly doesn't 'fit' the British figure - I'd say it would be a comfortable fit for a size 16 ! and poor old Joy in her size 18 again was so trussed up and uncomfortable looking, that you could see the thigh leg outline of her Spanx pants - what with the pants and O'so slim trying to hold it all in, I bet the girl couldn't wait to strip off !!!!!!

AND A FIVER FOR P & P !!!! I bet it only costs £1.80 to return first class !!!!

I am disappointed. I have 'shape' to my figure and love dresses that embrace that. However, I like dresses that look good and don't make me feel like a fuddy!! And lest not forget p&p a lightweight dress and p&p is £4.95....

This dress isn't flattering on any of the models. It does nothing for Joy, who normally looks fab. As for making Julia's daughter wear it - it's the poor girl's last day. Allow her to leave with some dignity.

Being nosey i had to go look after reading bensmum's post lol So is rebecca her daughter? what a beautiful looking girl

i have often been tempted by some of the ronni nicole stuff but i tried once years ago and i never wore it

Being nosey i had to go look after reading bensmum's post lol So is rebecca her daughter? what a beautiful looking girl

i have often been tempted by some of the ronni nicole stuff but i tried once years ago and i never wore it

Same here I bought one last year, I just about got into it... but I lost quite a few pounds trying to get it off,the sizing is ridiculous, I don't think they sell very well as there are about 30 dresses in the clearance on the website.

On the 12 pm show the TSV is being shown with thick black tights/stockings ...with a summer dress in those colours ..whoever styled that?

I`ve seen much worse in the dress dept. on QVC ..too bright for me, I don`t mind the style at the correct length i.e. over the knee.

On the 12 pm show the TSV is being shown with thick black tights/stockings ...with a summer dress in those colours ..whoever styled that?

Apparently its very "in" at the moment - to wear opaque tights with summer frocks. In my book its as bad as wearing black tights with white shoes or sandals ! but hey ho what do us mere mortals know about high fashion (ugh!) Even Julia spoke of wearing a black dress (not a tunic) over white trousers - er, eh ????

I love wearing dresses but really dislike bold print and bright patterns,also the sleeve length on the TSV is very unflattering.
Lynn.

I really think they don`t think we have an opinion on style and fashion and don`t look at fashion mags and look at the `high street`We need showing the way!! lol I don`t think!! Some of the styling with those ridiculous hats and stoles and long gloves on everyday outfits IMO look silly to say the least!!
I remember seeing American tan tights being worn with white shoes too which is just as bad as the black and white look!!

I love wearing dresses but really dislike bold print and bright patterns,also the sleeve length on the TSV is very unflattering.
Lynn.
Yes when I reached ` a certain age` the forearm is the only part I want on show otherwise its a jacket or bolero I reachc for.

This offering is almost as bad as the RN Christmas turkey from a couple of years back. Blue, red or green cheap imitation velvet ruched nastiness. It was HIDEOUS and so is this.

I do have to say I think Ronni N is just awful.

I can't even bear to watch the shows,let alone be persuaded to try.

I thought Tiana B was very new,interesting and likeable when it first came out - I bought a knitted grey dress from the very first show.I've recently sold it on ebay,close to what I paid for it - as I think people,including me,have realised her stuff has changed,and her original stuff was much better.Its just all so samey now - I don't watch any of those shows either now.

No Sophie is her daughter. She was on last night and JR was "getting emotional" bidding her farewell from QVC and smothering her with hugs and kisses.

thanks bensmum. i didnt see her so my curiosity goes on unabated lol i still think Rebecca was a beautiful looking girl/lady

Latest posts

Back