Sara Gee on the L'Occitane show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Just thought l would watch a bit of the L'Occitane show with a cuppa before l start my jobs. I have to ask though what the heck is that hideous black and white catsuit that Sara Gee is wearing? Is she wearing it for a laugh? I wonder which of QVCs amaaaaazing fashions it has come from?

Just thought l would watch a bit of the L'Occitane show with a cuppa before l start my jobs. I have to ask though what the heck is that hideous black and white catsuit that Sara Gee is wearing? Is she wearing it for a laugh? I wonder which of QVCs amaaaaazing fashions it has come from?

It's hideous and very distracting. Almost as distracting as her eyebrows which seem to have grown even more bushy.

It is from a new range on tomorrow

http://www.qvcuk.com/Printed-Jersey...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-14-_-156754

http://www.qvcuk.com/Printed-Wide-L...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-16-_-156753

I must have contracted QVC Fashion Blindness, cos I didn't even notice what Sara was wearing and I watched the whole 9am hour!

Head for a darkened room LH, you could be getting a migraine with aura! :mysmilie_1:

I've not seen any of this, but I can imagine!

All you need to know about Nick Verreos :
Nick Verreos is an American fashion designer, fashion commentator and former Project Runway contestant.

Sooooo here's my checklist of what we can expect: polyester, hideous patterns, sharkbites and other hem treatments which disguise any manufacturing defects, dubious sizing, horrible embellishments - have I missed any? I wonder if he may be the guest at least for this first show?

QVC clearly haven't heard the rule that to be stylish and elegant you wear the clothes, not the other way around.... Or they've just ignored it!

Sara Griffiths hair always looks better when someone else has done it for her - and sleek suits her better than when it looks frizzy... and when she has had a treatment on the ends of her hair which always looks so terribly dry and out of condition when it's piled up on her head. She's slim and petite so a large bold pattern really doesn't do her any favours. A smaller pattern can look good - but not, in my view, an all-over one.

This dress features a V-neckline with faux wrap detail, 3/4 length sleeves and an all-over print. Flattering and eye-catching, dress stylishly for work or evenings out with this dress by Nick Verreos.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 94cm (37.5"), S: 99cm (39.5"), M: 106cm (42"), L: 113cm (45"), XL: 125cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135cm (53.5"), 3XL: 145cm (57.5")
Hip: XS: 91.4cm (36"), S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 102.9cm (40.5"), L: 110.5cm (43.5") XL: 120.7" (47.5"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
Length: XS: 67cm (26.8"), S: 68cm (27"), M: 69cm (27.4"), L: 70cm (27.9"), XL: 73cm (29"), 2XL: 75cm (29.9"), 3XL: 77cm (30.8")

I think they got the length measurements wrong on this... because if they are right - this is a tunic length!

Listen, if I was paid what they're being paid, I could manage prima donna, obnoxious (easily) and badly dressed. But no way on earth would I do the sausage roll look or the inches-above-the-knees look. That way disaster lies.

Dear God, I've just seen the 'range', and that's all its fit for, walking around The Range in a power cut!!! Have you seen the leopard print CATSUIT !! I'm still laughing. Who on earth do they think their target audience is ? some middle aged woman who lives in the mid-West and is cut off from all civilisation and the shopping Malls ?

Latest posts

Back