Sbc tsv 13/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never fancied trying SBC. Can anyone tell me if the arnica gel works ?

I honestly think it does. My stomach muscles were aching from exercise the week before last and I rubbed arnica gel on it and the pain persisted a lot less than previously when I hadn't used it. Same goes for an aching arm at the site of a typhoid injection I had last week, the pain was far less than previous experience through using it.

I also apply it to bruises (I'm very clumsy) and these are therefore less painful and go quicker.

The only thing I don't think it is good at is dark circles under the eyes (although I know a lot of people rave about positive experiences), but this I believe is because I have hereditary dark circles, not life style ones.

Never fancied trying SBC. Can anyone tell me if the arnica gel works ?

I think it works well on bumps and bruises, and I like the arnica bath soak too.

I do like the range, the shower gels and bath soaks are very good. I also use a few of the gels such as propolis, aloe vera and collagen.

I am not buying the TSV because even though I use the collagen gel and want to try the serum, I don't want the cleanser or the moisturiser and I don't need the shower cream.

Absolutely no question, the arnica is an essential in both mine and my boxers' first aid cabinets. I use it on myself for my arthritic pains, in my shoulders, and back. With boxers, they can suffer from arthritis, causing the back end to go. Also, my eldest guy had a swollen wrist recently, and the arnica was a godsend. It didn't avoid a visit to the vets, I used it supplementary to the treatment given there. I covered his full paw with it, and I also apply it down the spine, and their hindquarters. I would never suggest using it instead of, but to ease the pain, veterinary treatment. Another must have for me, is the propolis. I suffer from extreme eczema and, conequently, my skin becomes very inflamed. The gel calms it down. I spread it all over my body. Again. the dogs get the benefit of it also, if they get any scrapes, etc., skin conditions. My dogs are on a holistic diet, and using SBC gels is an holistic form of treatment - Adele is an holistic therapist - so I know the benefits. Although I also like the lavender and the jasmine gels, the other one I will not be without, is the collagen. I use it after cleansing, underneath my moisturiser which is, currently, the collagen day/night cream, which is heavenly. The shower gel does not affect my skin. I have used all of the collagen range, and love it, an excellent body moisturiser, but then any of the gels can be used on the body, even the arnica. The good thing with gels is, anywhere you can apply a product on your body, you can use a gel. Using the arnica as a body moisturiser, would do both the jobs of a separate cream, and ease any pains you may have.
I would advise you to definitely try the gels; they are pleasant to the skin, and so efficacious. The prices for the quantities, cannot be matched anywhere. Go for it.

I actually saw it working on me once. Long ago I went over on my ankle and it went up like a balloon and could not put weight on it. Started slapping on the arnica and you could actually see the swelling going down. By next morning I could stand on it.

I ordered one this morning because I like the shower gel (but lavender with olive oil is my favourite) and good for the whole family to use. The gel I like as an alternative to body cream or lotion from time to time and I've had ones for ages and they keep well. As for the other bits I've never tried them before but they seem to get good reviews on the website.

I can understand you do have to draw the line with stockpiling that is why I ignored the Gatineau one the other day.

My husband works outdoors and is regularly bothered by backache, knee ache, wrist ache etc and because of his heart medication he isn`t allowed to use ibruprofen or similar creams. He uses the arnica and swears by it. I use it too but not as much as him.
I like the collagen gel, I use it underneath my morning moisturiser and i love the propolis gel which I use at night. I mix the propolis with the jasmine and EPO gel at night and I use the aloe vera gel on my feet. I`ve used the cleanser which is good but I haven`t tried the serums or moisturiser or any of the shower creams or body creams. I tend not to be brand loyal with those types of things but I`m 100% committed to the gels I use.

I've lost count of how many times Chloe has said 'fantastic value for money' oh even as I type she's just finished with 'great value for money'.

For some reason there are two 5 star reviews of this TSV.

I saw that too last night. I can only think they managed to buy early. Although to me, it sounds like it was a general review of SBC and their Collagen range, rather then that collection or actual products.

My husband works outdoors and is regularly bothered by backache, knee ache, wrist ache etc and because of his heart medication he isn`t allowed to use ibruprofen or similar creams. He uses the arnica and swears by it. I use it too but not as much as him.
I like the collagen gel, I use it underneath my morning moisturiser and i love the propolis gel which I use at night. I mix the propolis with the jasmine and EPO gel at night and I use the aloe vera gel on my feet. I`ve used the cleanser which is good but I haven`t tried the serums or moisturiser or any of the shower creams or body creams. I tend not to be brand loyal with those types of things but I`m 100% committed to the gels I use.

Had a sore shoulder yesterday so after all the discussion about arnica decided to use some this morning and it seems to have really worked! I have a small bottle of aloe vera from a previous set so will try on my feet tonight. Thanks for the idea.

I do like the Arnica gel but that is all from SBC. I used to use a cucumber gel from them years ago, when it was in Sally beauty shops but haven't seen it for a long time. It was very cooling and soothing in summer for me. As a nurse, I have to wear stockings all year round and used to get a sweat rash on the back of my legs and the cucumber took it down straight away. The collagen does nothing for me at all.

Inge x

Mine has arrived too,if it had been Arnica I wouldn't have ordered as that has never done anything for me.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

I ordered this on AD, dispatch WC 23/06. I know if the stock comes in earlier, it will be sent out earlier. I received mine this morning! Didn't take long to get more stock in and it does make one wonder, are they misrepresenting the stock situation on air? I wouldn't have ordered if it hadn't been on AD, as I wanted to think about it for a week - I am having problems with my eczema, and feel I should perhaps stick to the ABC body wash. The Q is sending someone to collect it - just this once! As I have said previously, on this forum, I don't trust a word the presenters say. But I wouldn't have thought they would lie about availability, would they?

Latest posts

Back