Sbc tsv 13/5/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone think that it is possible for Q to do a TSV this time with no collagen or arnica gel for a change? My choice would include a large size propolis gel and maybe aloe vera shower gel, body lotion or body butter, nice and cooling for the summer months. What would be on your wish list?

Lol, I'd love a set with anything but Arnica, to be honest, it's the one I use least. They must shift gallons of arnica gel thanks to the way they push it, but I'd much rather have a variety set of small/medium bottles of their other gels

It would be nice to have one of the new spritzers,I am using the Aloe Vera one at the moment.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

I love my collagen I would like it with the shower gel and body butters to get my skin in tip top condition for summer

It has gone up with n price so much over the past few years. I had a fantastic TSV about 2 years ago. 5 large items for £30 and free p&p. Must have been when they firs started. Almost finished the grapefruit cleansing gel now.

Coming up! A Pump dispenser with gloopy fish collagen that is totally imcompatible with human skin, some propolis gel and some arnica, and a huge P&P charge. Yawny yawny yawn!

I enjoyed the TSV last August/September , 5 gels £30 + P&P, im still using all 5 of them now. I suspect this Tsv will include some of the skincare which apart from the cleansing gel im not that bothered about. Would love a TSV with Propolis , Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Lavender gel.

I remember tweeting Adele when the last TSV was on because I wanted the shower cremes rather than gels and she said I would be very happy with the summer TSV in that case, so I'm hoping it's those. Fingers crossed.

I get Ibuprofen gel on prescription but find the arnica gel works better! I also get steroid cream and used to have Diprobase (though now get the much better Hydromol) for reactions. The propolis works better than these, too.

SBC have posted this photo of the TSV ...
Bm8tyxbCIAEFr8t.jpg

Looks like face moisturiser , serum , and 3 gels (250mls, 500mls and 1 litre) .

I think the Tsv could be an all collagen collection by the clues on twitter . So likely to be the shower cream , gel, serum, cleanser and face moisturiser.

I agree Autumn, I also think it's a collagen collection containing the gel, the serum, the day & night cream, the cleanser and the bath & shower creme.

If it`s collagen then I won`t be interested. I already have a stockpile of it.

I know Collagen and Arnica gels are popular, but this is getting boring. They seem to be in every TSV, we'll soon be able to swim in the stuff. There are so many other things SBC could tempt us to try.

I know Collagen and Arnica gels are popular, but this is getting boring. They seem to be in every TSV, we'll soon be able to swim in the stuff. There are so many other things SBC could tempt us to try.

I think it's less SBC and more QVC - Q will only buy off SBC (and other brands) what they know will sell. SBC (and other brands) will just be happy their products are getting bought I would imagine, we it's a guaranteed bulk buy sale.

I am a massive fan of SBC and especially the Collagen Cleanser. I use all of the products I think are going to be in this TSV so I'm hoping the price is right, so I can get one.

I was a bit miffed that it wasn't a TSV from the ACE range like Italy had, or the selection of bath & shower cremes I was expecting though.

Latest posts

Back