Sharon the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just ask and if they say it's not possible, i ask to speak to a supervisor and point out that we pay exorbitant P&P charges, and i have paid for this service all be it second class eventhough I have paid first class prices, and they have failed to meet their end of the bargain.

I have been watching QVC since day 1 and although I know who Sharon and Amica are and that sour face Karen (whatever happened to her) who the hell is Nalintha and Goody. Sorry but I tend to watch qvc with the mute on as I can't stand the inane selling routine of some of the presenters.

I have been watching QVC since day 1 and although I know who Sharon and Amica are and that sour face Karen (whatever happened to her) who the hell is Nalintha and Goody. Sorry but I tend to watch qvc with the mute on as I can't stand the inane selling routine of some of the presenters.

Goody models the fashion, generally coupled with Sharon. She is tall, with long blonde hair and is "of an age". She has an amazing figure and legs and is striking more than pretty. You can't miss her!! She wears the most fantastic boots with sky scraper heels and walks in them as though she is wearing slippers.
Nalintha does the make-up and hair hours and not the fashion. She is sickeningly stunning and of Asian origin I think. Long dark curly hair, beautiful skin, lovely eyes and features. A real stunner by any standards.

there are three words to describe sharon:
fabulous.
fabulous.
fabulous.

i also like goody (guddy? i wonder if her real name is gudrun or something?) and the reason i like both shaz and goody is because they are both old-school models. they do the job.

my favourite EVER modelling moment on QVC was when goody was doing some dennis basso faux fur monstrosity. it was one of those very old fashioned 50's swing coat styles with the short flared arms. anyway, the camera cut to her, and she was striking a pose in this coat, but with a black polo neck sweater under it, black ski pants, black spike heeled boots, arm length black gloves with a massive diamonique ring over one of the fingers, a fur cossack hat and the BIGGEST pair of jackie "O" sunnies you have ever seen in your life. basso gasped, the presenter gasped, you could almost hear the director gasp. she held this amazing pose for a good 10 seconds and she looked a-mazing. i just sat there with my chin on the floor. i loved it.

do you think i might be gay? :mysmilie_348:

oh... and nalintha has had "lip liner" tattooed on her lips... ever noticed? the cheat! :O)

At the fear of being shot down in flames i don't think Nalintha is that pretty at all. I totally agree about Goodie though she is classy and elegant.

At the fear of being shot down in flames i don't think Nalintha is that pretty at all. I totally agree about Goodie though she is classy and elegant.

Pretty I agree with but very sullen in appearance and at times it seems disposition. I saw the first time she was on with JF and it was hilarious but would lose in the telling.:mysmilie_82:

It won't work because you had to see JF to appreciate it.
When she introduced Nalintha she gave her the most strange look and kept glancing back over her shoulder at the woman with her face all scrunched up as if the model was some kind of joke being played on her that she was determined to rumble. She honestly gave every impression of not believing her eyes.
She also kept on and on forgetting Nalintha's name until eventually N got up slightly out of her chair
leaned forward and as if she was speaking to someone very mentally challenged slowly snd clearly clear enunciated Na -lin- tha for JF's benefit.

Told you it isn't funny reading it but it was to watch, Franks freaked just what you tune in to see.

Sounds hilarious, I can just picture the scene, JF shouldn't be allowed out without adult supervision.

Sorry for delay but thanks for advice about getting in touch with CS about postage refund...I think I will just ask as the perfume oil is only half full!

Will let you know how I get on!!!

Funny isn't it how we all differ? I can't imagine how anyone could say that Nalintha isn't that pretty. For example, Sarah Jessica Parker, how on earth can anyone say that she is anything more than cute or quirky looking! Jennifer Aniston is another one; great hair, great skin but ultimately not that pretty even when they try really hard. Catheirne Zeta Jones, ordinary looking in my opinion..............

Funny isn't it how we all differ? I can't imagine how anyone could say that Nalintha isn't that pretty. For example, Sarah Jessica Parker, how on earth can anyone say that she is anything more than cute or quirky looking! Jennifer Aniston is another one; great hair, great skin but ultimately not that pretty even when they try really hard. Catheirne Zeta Jones, ordinary looking in my opinion..............

she's attractive but not pretty IMO.iI think she comes over as miserable looking I'm sure she's meant to be giving over a mean and moody vibe, She does have beautiful hair though.

I think both Jennifer anniston and catherine zeta jones are absolutely beautiful.

Good job we all differ it would be very boring if we all thought the same

she's attractive but not pretty IMO.iI think she comes over as miserable looking I'm sure she's meant to be giving over a mean and moody vibe, She does have beautiful hair though.

I think both Jennifer anniston and catherine zeta jones are absolutely beautiful.

Good job we all differ it would be very boring if we all thought the same

Wouldn't it just!!!

....and I think that Nalintha and Catherine Zeta Jones are very pretty indeed and Jennifer Aniston scrubs up well!

So do you Artemis if the photograph posted last week was anything to go by. I see that Haralds wrap dress is back in stock and am very tempted. You have that don't you? What is the sizing like? Do you mind me asking what size you buy in Kim and Co; just to give me an idea. I am a small in a Kim and Co dress. A medium in a skirt and a small in the tops. Haralds stuff looks as if it is bit less generous and I may have to go for a medium.

Latest posts

Back