Sharon the model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oddly enough the tv can be quite deceptive.
i have met joy,sharon and the beautiful blonde model who does the butler and wilson shows...she has the most amazing smile and is even more stunning in real life.

joy looks no more than a 14, and she is quite tall sharon looks like a good size 10 but she actually looks healthy as she has good muscle tone so does not look insipid just really stunning never skinny.

there are some plus size models that look quite dreadfull and dont sell the clothes one that comes to mind is the one with light brown curly long hair who has modelled dennis basso. not a good look. bounces on the stage .....

The wrist thing i agree with, I wish they'd make some of the bracelets smaller as they're usually far too big.
I'm so full of joy today aren't I:mysmilie_11:

I, personally, enjoy the banter. :mysmilie_17:

Anyway, Sharon rocks! And sorry for the poke sim1!

I agree completely. I do think Sharon can be OTT but its definitely part of her appeal for me. She cracks me up at times and makes me cringe occasionally but she certainly livens some of the duller shows up with her exaggerated flouncing and total lack of self consciousness and seems a genuinely nice lady even if she does sometimes appear to strut her stuff in a way something akin to Julian Clarey in panto mode (have I seen her actually slap her thigh in panto style???) :mysmilie_61:
I do like the fact that you never can be quite sure what she might suddenly do and suspect the show producers often have the same thoughts up in the gallery when she's on. Bashful she aint! Bless!
titter.gif

(
icon_ninja.gif
possibly should add that my comments are also just as tongue in cheek as I personally took sim1'soriginal post to be
nn.gif
)

I like Sharon. She does her job very well, she has a sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously. The only thing that I don't like is that she looks fantastic in everything!! :mysmilie_61:
If someone said that I looked as if I had trained as a pole dancer I would be flattered frankly. It would mean that my abs and arms were amazing.

Talking of models, has anyone seen Karen lately? The sultry looking dark haired model who used to be on quite frequently. I think that her surname sounded Polish.

I don't actually dislike any of the models.Years ago there was a model called jo with blonde short hair who grated on me slightly - theres currently beth with her wrinkled nose smile - but hey,I think they are all lovely ladies :)

TBH, I barely notice the models. They bear so little relation to my 5 feet tall size 14-16, generously chested figure that I pay more attention to the clothes when they are on the rail. I know what suits me without seeing it on a tall, skinny person.
I only know the names of Sharon, because she's funny and looks as if she enjoys what she does,Amica and Goody because they've been there forever and Nalintha because she's so pretty.
Years ago, there used to be a girl called, I think, Chrissie. One of my daughters and I used to always disagree about her because I thought she looked pretty and sexy and my daughter insisted she had a face like a fish! Eye of the beholder and all that.......:mysmilie_697:

Love Nalintha, Joy, Ali, Sharon, Tanya and Victoria (when I get to see her). Some of the others have tiny little things that annoy. Goody and the way she pulls her hair forward to show the back of the garment then throws it back over her shoulder (I know she is just being helpful but it irritates me and the other long haired models dont do it!). Beths coy smiling and eyelash batting also grates although I do think she is very pretty and looks nice in things. I do love Amica modeling clothes, but in some of the beauty programmes I feel like she is trying quite hard to keep her lips pursed so that her face stays sculptured. Can forgive her that though as she is a sweetie and its nice having someone a little older doing the make up bits. I also wish they would get some rounder shaped shorties in like me so I can judge what something would be like on my shape.

Bet

sorry ws, but i think she's extremely thin . While we're on the subjects of model's sizes,
Note to qvc. we're not all 5ft9 and above so could you please use some shorter models so we can see what the clothes would look like on us.

On many occasions the clothes swamp the models and look simply ridiculous. What is the point of using a model for whom the smallest size is way too big! I saw a fashion outlet hour over the Christmas period and a very slender model was wearing a pair of over priced Ilodie trousers in a silk like material. They looked terrible; only the waist band touched her (around her hip bones no doubt) and the rest of the garment just hung there. Frankly the garment may as well have stayed on the hanger!!! Nothing wrong with the model but she wasn't right for that line of clothing at all. I am a size 12 and would consider myself medium and sometimes the smallest size in some ranges is still too big. For example I am an XS in Beth Terrell garments which is laughable. What do truly tiny people do??

Love Nalintha, Joy, Ali, Sharon, Tanya and Victoria (when I get to see her). Some of the others have tiny little things that annoy. Goody and the way she pulls her hair forward to show the back of the garment then throws it back over her shoulder (I know she is just being helpful but it irritates me and the other long haired models dont do it!). Beths coy smiling and eyelash batting also grates although I do think she is very pretty and looks nice in things. I do love Amica modeling clothes, but in some of the beauty programmes I feel like she is trying quite hard to keep her lips pursed so that her face stays sculptured. Can forgive her that though as she is a sweetie and its nice having someone a little older doing the make up bits. I also wish they would get some rounder shaped shorties in like me so I can judge what something would be like on my shape.

Bet

Goody is amazing though isn't she? What a figure she has and her legs are incredible. Also, she wears the most fabulous shoes and boots!!! Thank goodness they don't sell them or I would be totally lost....

Thanks G, just having a tough start to the year! :mysmilie_1007:

Don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily!!

A bit of funny news, though! The philosophy TSV I ordered on the 15th November was delivered to me today after being shipping on 23rd December! Thank God, it was for little old me otherwise it would have been late for Christmas!!! only problem was the grace perfume oil had spilled :mysmilie_73: so there was only half left in the little bottle but there is not way I am sending it back as it will be summer by the time I would get a replacement! only bought it for the Unconditional love perfume and shower creme!

I'd let them know and say that you don't mind keeping it but you want the postage refunding. They should do that for the fact that it took ages alone even without the oil spilling.

Goody is amazing though isn't she? What a figure she has and her legs are incredible. Also, she wears the most fabulous shoes and boots!!! Thank goodness they don't sell them or I would be totally lost....

I saw goody outside harrods the christmas before last.I saw her and knew I recongised her but just couldn't place where from.She looked like a film star - she looked amazing

I'd let them know and say that you don't mind keeping it but you want the postage refunding. They should do that for the fact that it took ages alone even without the oil spilling.

I am going to ask for the postage back if and when my B Makowsky TSV (shipped on the 15th of december) ever arrives. Don't see why I should be paying nearly 9 pounds for a delivery that may well take a month to get here. If it ever arrives.

What do you do? Ask for it outright or hint?

That was a stupid question wasn't it?? Of course you just ask!!! I will do that too.

Latest posts

Back