sickening claire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only come on here now and again, but a big (((hug))) from me too Mr.M. Having suffered in my teens and early twenties I know how low you can get.

I'm not too keen on her presenting style, but I actually quite like her (if that makes sense)?

I actually think she had a pretty difficult time of it at times. IIRC her son has Downs Syndrome and I know that she has battled extreme depression in the past, so I think sometimes she acts like she does to compensate IYSWIM?

None of my friends or family know that I have/had quite severe depression because you'd never guess by the way I act. What I mean is that when I'm in a routine (Mon-Fri), I know I have to get up for work etc, so things run pretty smoothly, but once the weekend hits, things change. I struggle to function some days, so I'm dreading the Christmas break TBH, because it's difficult to put on an act non-stop for a fortnight.

Mr m I feel for you ...my friend has a lad who is 32 and speacial needs ...has epilepsy ( my son does controlled with tablets thank God ) ...and she was so down I urged her to get help and she did bless her ...my son had suffered depression and we got him to docs and he takes antidepressants ...he couldn't function and nearly ended up in hospital at 13 but thank God he didn't ....it dragged me down tbh ....my friend won't even accept respite care as she doesn't trust anybody ....thinking of you and if claire has this hardship then maybe it is an escape ..... A child with epilepsy and depression and very difficult enough so .....'( when he first had fits I felt physically sick and just felt nauseous all the time with worry ....) thinking of you

Claire doesn't irritate me too much apart from her hair ,only because I remember when she had it in a bob and I preferred it.

Mr M take heart because lots who read these posts will know what you are going through. It's a difficult time of year I think even when things seem to be going well.if everyone knows you as a capable person it's really difficult to talk to your family about how you are really feeling,I know this from experience.It can get better.

Last edited:
To me CS is the type of presenter /woman who appears to get what she wants by putting on the simpering little girl act. She is embarassing to watch

Claire doesn't really bother me as she is not hard sell like Flint,and I absolutely love her hair it's gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back