Simon Biagi …Twitter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hadn’t but then I don’t do Twitter. Just sought it out and, well, it has surprised me a bit! Do you think QVC care what their presenters do and say on Twitter?

Wow! I do Twitter a lot. (It’s my hobby, now I have retired and it’s a lot cheaper than QVC) . Some controversial views on his Twitter. Andrew Bridgen is my local MP. It opens a debate about your personal views versus views of company who employs you. I

Sackable offence in my company for staff to mention on social media anything critical of them or political views that might bring the company or individual into disrepute. Rightly or wrongly.

I can’t find him. What’s his username?
Just type Simon Biagi into the search and I found him.
He is not tweeting much or replying but he is right tweeting (sharing) and liking lots of videos on the coronavirus vaccines and surrounding controversy about causes of excess deaths. It appears that Mr Biagi supports the anti-vax people and Andrew Bridgen MP views in parliament. He has right tweeted a petition to support Bridgen after the Tories removed the whip

What has he said?
I have only looked at the more recent tweets but SB seems to be re-tweeting quite a lot of controversial political stuff.

PS It may be coincidental but I found his Twitter page easily earlier and was taken to it straight away. Now I’m getting an error message (“request cancelled”) and can’t view it at all. I don’t have a Twitter account so can’t have been blocked personally.

Last edited:
Just type Simon Biagi into the search and I found him.
He is not tweeting much or replying but he is right tweeting (sharing) and liking lots of videos on the coronavirus vaccines and surrounding controversy about causes of excess deaths. It appears that Mr Biagi supports the anti-vax people and Andrew Bridgen MP views in parliament. He has right tweeted a petition to support Bridgen after the Tories removed the whip
I meant re-tweet. Not right tweet, sorry

I have only looked at the more recent tweets but SB seems to be re-tweeting quite a lot of controversial political stuff.

PS It may be coincidental but I found his Twitter page easily earlier and was taken to it straight away. Now I’m getting an error message (“request cancelled”) and can’t view it at all. I don’t have a Twitter account so can’t have been blocked personally.
I have just gone back and everything is still there. I have followed him, now

That’s what I got too.

Latest posts

Back